Can't find bulwarks for a story quest

I am unable to find any Navy Bulwarks, which are required for a story quest. Any help would be galdly appreciated. I hope this is the right place to put this.

Hello there @Hector Firebones,

Navy Bulwarks can be found around Tortuga, Raven's Cove, Port Royal, Devil's Anvil, Cuba, Driftwood Island.

If you want you can meet me on Abassa at the Port Royal main dock and we can hunt them down together. Pirate name is Esmerelda Phantomfury.

I found them. I'm well past it though. Thanks
It's built into the game that they become more scarce when you have a quest for them, all ship types not just Bulwarks. You should not be surprised if you have trouble finding ships for quests even though you just saw lots of them moments before that part of the quest opened. The Wiki tells you where ship types can commonly be found but is less reliable in tlopo than it was in potco. The reason for this is that in potco ships that got drug away from their usual locations while chasing players ships would move back to their original areas over time if they weren't sunk but they just stop in the wrong location until they are sunk in tlopo.

Last edited:
Back