Glitch Can't Launch Pirates...

Discussion in 'POTCO Bugs and Glitches' started by James Birkshaw, May 21, 2011.

1. James Birkshaw

James Birkshaw Notorious Pirate

Pirates still won't launch for me... after the login page, it usually goes to some URL like "AccountCreatedDuringThisSession=False" to "loginunlimited" page. From there it will go to the update page and then the "play/v3" page.

As of this weekend, it has stopped at the "loginunlimited" page. Anyone else getting this, or is it just me?
    Also, I altered the way my computer caches (to speed it up). Could this possibly be the problem?

2. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

o_o i use launcher so never heard of it

3. Bobby Flat Foot

I use desktop launcher, but before I used the website and saw these URLs.... Not sure what any of them mean, but I've seen them... Maybe you should try Live Chat for help or send a Bug Report?

4. Davy Gunfish

Davy Gunfish Pirate

5. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

I havent been able to log on in a while either I get the spinning loading thing and it says loading one moment please but after like an hour I give up.

6. Davy Gunfish

Davy Gunfish Pirate

You could also try to switch browsers, I was using Firefox for a while and it kept messing up so I switched to Chrome.

7. Kate

Kate Pirate Master

Well it did that for me for the desktop launcher so i went to the internet and it works fine as far as i know of because i haven't tried to get on cause im using twin's laptop while mine is in the shop getting fixed. So i don't know what the problem would be... May be the same problem i have with the launcher. (Still don't know what it is trying to find out -_-)

8. Super-Fabulous

Super-Fabulous Dockworker

Yeah. My desktop launcher does that too it just says "Connecting to game- one moment please."It still doesn't load either after like a whole day.

9. Kate

Kate Pirate Master

Yeah i made a thread on it i guess i depends on your account or something cause it works for some people and some people not.

I had to go back to the internet browser for that reason becuase it wouldn't let me on, just sat there saying "Connecting to the game - Please wait a moment. Don't want to wait? Upgrade to Unlimited Access."

10. James Birkshaw

James Birkshaw Notorious Pirate

It works on Chrome?? Whoopsie daisy... :oops:

11. Francis Gunshot

Site Founder

Man Pirates has been having trouble wonder whats going on.