Glitch  Can't Launch Pirates...

James Birkshaw

Notorious Pirate
Pirates still won't launch for me... after the login page, it usually goes to some URL like "AccountCreatedDuringThisSession=False" to "loginunlimited" page. From there it will go to the update page and then the "play/v3" page.

As of this weekend, it has stopped at the "loginunlimited" page. Anyone else getting this, or is it just me?
Also, I altered the way my computer caches (to speed it up). Could this possibly be the problem?

I use desktop launcher, but before I used the website and saw these URLs.... Not sure what any of them mean, but I've seen them... Maybe you should try Live Chat for help or send a Bug Report?

I havent been able to log on in a while either I get the spinning loading thing and it says loading one moment please but after like an hour I give up.

You could also try to switch browsers, I was using Firefox for a while and it kept messing up so I switched to Chrome.

Well it did that for me for the desktop launcher so i went to the internet and it works fine as far as i know of because i haven't tried to get on cause im using twin's laptop while mine is in the shop getting fixed. So i don't know what the problem would be... May be the same problem i have with the launcher. (Still don't know what it is trying to find out -_-)

Yeah. My desktop launcher does that too it just says "Connecting to game- one moment please."It still doesn't load either after like a whole day.

Yeah. My desktop launcher does that too it just says "Connecting to game- one moment please."It still doesn't load either after like a whole day.

Yeah i made a thread on it i guess i depends on your account or something cause it works for some people and some people not.

Yeah i made a thread on it i guess i depends on your account or something cause it works for some people and some people not.

I had to go back to the internet browser for that reason becuase it wouldn't let me on, just sat there saying "Connecting to the game - Please wait a moment. Don't want to wait? Upgrade to Unlimited Access."

Back