Capped Levels

what says the pirate council

• "hey buddy, leave the thinking to folks with brains, Give us a break Warshout"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heh.. well it happens. (I will confess I had been banned for the first time yesterday for something I said over a week ago that got classified as "sharing personally identifiable information." They were going to revoke my Open Chat as well :eek: but luckily I called and was able to get it all reversed.)

I notice some people get accepted very quickly while others seem to take forever. Have you tried logging in on the test site?

Thats scary to know...LOL.
I have gotten censored so many times the past few months in chat... I can see it coming...lol.
I remember reading when they first developed the chat feature that automatically kicks players that they also had an alert features which alerts moderators when certain words or phrases are used... I dont know if the auto kick feature got rid of that or not. Sometimes I feel like Mr. Winston and the painting on the wall is about to drop to the floor revealing the camera (1984)

Haha.. certain phrases do still trigger moderator review, but that is queued unless also reported.. think it takes 3 reports to flag an account for immediate review..

...where we dont have to fight the same old tired enemies... Maybe it could be also completely PVP unrestricted... where in any place. that a pirates guild raid on another guild could happen.. player ships can always damage other player ships , you know.. no training wheels...

I agree with you, Davy. We are all pirates :daggermouth::eek::drink:! As such, each of us share a brother/sisterhood together.

*I feel that what we deserve the most is a certain level of chaos (the means through which the lust we share in common towards love for self, GOLD, & notoriety is therefore satisfied).

I do understand this game is marketed primarily for the audience of a younger demographic. However, I sometimes feel POTCO is being too "friendly" with the decision to not yet embrace unrestricted piracy.
Arrrrgh...

well i voted yes but not to all here is why:
1.level 50 IOW maxing is like a medal of honur its like you are now a wise man this gives the smaller pirates a goal they want to reach (we all wanna max right) but lvling to the unknown will make it boring
2.on the other hand it would be great if after maxing a certain skill you can train it so the more you use your sword the better it gets
3.if there ever was a place for lvl 50s then the game will be lvl50less but they are making islands like ravens cove and tormenta and i would love it if they made more
4.we pirates want more seas for experienced sailors (like myself :D) coming out with the SOTL we are tired of the hinterseas
END

Back