Capped Levels

what says the pirate council

• "hey buddy, leave the thinking to folks with brains, Give us a break Warshout"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Davy Warshout

Swashbuckler
When oh when will potco jump on the w.o.w. wagon and Peel off that Level 50 level Cap, and also skill caps.
I feel like perhaps, there could instead be Level Gate from the original pirates of the Caribbean online, where we all have cut our teeth,,, To a totally new Land.. Like, new maps, new enemies,
weapons and no low level cap. I dont know, Like the gate to the level 50 and up, Potco, Pirates of worlds end expansion for those who want to take it to a new more challenging place, where we dont have to fight the same old tired enemies... Maybe it could be also completely PVP unrestricted... where in any place. that a pirates guild raid on another guild could happen.. player ships can always damage other player ships , you know.. no training wheels. That way, Level 50 is not the end of the road,,, but the toll to pass into the Watery wilderness of Worlds end.. The possibilities are endless.

An unrestricted area would be cool. Also, I agree that it should open up a new area of the game or a restricted section of the game so we would have more to fight or perhaps quests that are more complex for the veteran player.

Great idea! I know I have heard several people talk about POTC should have a seperate island just for PVP. I think that would be a great idea too.

Yes, once you hit the cap and have done all the quests there is not much you can do. I guess that is when you retire to certain islands and practice flipping a coin?

That would be cool an island were you can fight anyone it would pretty much be king of the mountain. It can't be queen cause I would dominate that island and be king from start to finish lol.

That would be cool an island were you can fight anyone it would pretty much be king of the mountain. It can't be queen cause I would dominate that island and be king from start to finish lol.

Hmmm. I beg to differ on that Will. It could be queen when I dominated the island. :p

I really like your ideas.. but I'm hoping it's another little while before they up the cap again. Hoping to get my test pirate to 50 before they do :p

I really like your ideas.. but I'm hoping it's another little while before they up the cap again. Hoping to get my test pirate to 50 before they do :p

I still do not have test. I applied soooo long ago. I guess it is like being approved on the other site. Perhaps, it has something to do with my name? :rolleyes:

Well, I did have justtttt one a long time ago when I first started playing the game. I said something I was not suppose to. Apparently I skipped over the rules. :rolleyes:

But, I also applied on another account that has no bans/warnings on it.

Heh.. well it happens. (I will confess I had been banned for the first time yesterday for something I said over a week ago that got classified as "sharing personally identifiable information." They were going to revoke my Open Chat as well :eek: but luckily I called and was able to get it all reversed.)

I notice some people get accepted very quickly while others seem to take forever. Have you tried logging in on the test site?

Wow! Well, I am glad you were able to take care of it. :eek:

Yes. I try to log on test often just to see. I also re-applied for test just recently. I was thinking maybe I would do it several times a day every day and they would get so sick of me they would just accept me? lol

Back