Suggestion Captain's Quarters.

Should the Captain's Quarters be implemented or be considered?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep It Original.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Goldhawk

Wanted Pirate
Hello.
I know there are a few threads/posts already about player housing or captain's quarters. The idea and concept is that starting at the Brig class ship and up there should be a captain's quarters that captains have entering permissions, like the boarding permissions.

In the quarters you can edit and move things around. An idea is that you can see things you collected at sea like ribbons, and medals. On the wall could be sword/pistol or musket hangers for a weapon of choice. When someone tries to enter the door from the outside a message will be sent to the captain or sending a request to the captain on his/her profile photo in a corner somewhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback? Is this a good idea? Leave a comment. Have a nice day. (Also a poll will be up)

Hello.
I know there are a few threads/posts already about player housing or captain's quarters. The idea and concept is that starting at the Brig class ship and up there should be a captain's quarters that captains have entering permissions, like the boarding permissions.

In the quarters you can edit and move things around. An idea is that you can see things you collected at sea like ribbons, and medals. On the wall could be sword/pistol or musket hangers for a weapon of choice. When someone tries to enter the door from the outside a message will be sent to the captain or sending a request to the captain on his/her profile photo in a corner somewhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions or feedback? Is this a good idea? Leave a comment. Have a nice day. (Also a poll will be up)
Cool idea, and yes, there are a few threads already. But why would anyone be allowed to enter your quarters?
Could this also double as a bank or extra holding chest we all have been clamoring for? A captains vault in his/her quarters?

Cool idea, and yes, there are a few threads already. But why would anyone be allowed to enter your quarters?
Could this also double as a bank or extra holding chest we all have been clamoring for? A captains vault in his/her quarters?
I was thinking people should enter if a "First Mate" thing was around that person shouldn't need requests to enter. I was thinking with it you can have a friend annointed as one and can remove him/her when wanted. But I was thinking that.

I was thinking people should enter if a "First Mate" thing was around that person shouldn't need requests to enter. I was thinking with it you can have a friend annointed as one and can remove him/her when wanted. But I was thinking that.
And you're going to trust your pirate friend? lol. Anyways, it would be convenient if you wanted your alts to enter while you piloted the ship or something. Instead of switching out to enter. I see an advantage there.

I like the idea, although, I think, you might want to start it at the Frigate or Galleon.
I think It should start at the middle ship size(brig instead of light brig or war brig) Like how ship upgrades are. Also I think it should be all ships in the class

I was trying think a little bit realistic about it. I don't think the light versions should get it as they have not yet been earned in the slightest. You do one quest, the first one that you are auto-handed and you get a light sloop right off the bat. Assuming you haven't been padding your pockets by working on cannoneering aboard other ships.

I do agree that it should be the middle set of ships as to where it starts. But I would dis-include the sloops at all levels.

omg! this idea is perfect all the leeches could hide inside & do nothing^^ plus we all get a home like true pirates

I was trying think a little bit realistic about it. I don't think the light versions should get it as they have not yet been earned in the slightest. You do one quest, the first one that you are auto-handed and you get a light sloop right off the bat. Assuming you haven't been padding your pockets by working on cannoneering aboard other ships.

I do agree that it should be the middle set of ships as to where it starts. But I would dis-include the sloops at all levels.
But war sloops are awesome.. just putting that out there

Back