captain's secret message

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
tiacpan ih ahs cdeiedd ot adrw a efw etspiar sa a erwadr lal ouy ende ot od si ot ends em a oncvsaoriotn nad ellt em hwat hist essagem si

you will have untill thursday june, 16th to decode this message each word has been individually scrambled (i tried to make this easy just in case u didnt know :p) there will be 3 winners the full reward will be described after the winners are announced and if anyone decides to post what the message is before I do nobody will get a reward from this so dont be that guy and do that good luck

I now have the 3 winners and will begin drawing them once i have the pictures and the message was explaining what to do after u decoded the message

2011-06-14 19.59.15.jpg
here is my sample that i did for my pirate captain hi

forgot to mention started that one at 3am and it took maybe 45minutes to an hour to finish it so you should all be expecting your pirates posted here in a day or 2

:iagree: I thought I was the only one ... :rumgone: See my glasses there <---? Need to get thicker to read that 'peach' code up there ...

jades if u can read the small text u dont have to look hard to see the peach text all u needed to do was highlight it press ctr a next time it highlights the whole page the point was if u couldnt see the peach text u need to think jades u just learned a lesson THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX or in this case make a box of highlited text

jades if u can read the small text u dont have to look hard to see the peach text all u needed to do was highlight it press ctr a next time it highlights the whole page the point was if u couldnt see the peach text u need to think jades u just learned a lesson THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX or in this case make a box of highlited text

I feel so dumb now ... :facepalm: ... :rolleyes: ... Smarty pants ... Happy? :lol1:

I feel so dumb now ... :facepalm: ... :rolleyes: ... Smarty pants ... Happy? :lol1:

i quote a friend on potco when i say "you need to know him to understand his logic" yea i dont think like ur average person usually which is why i could have made this much harder:D and yes i am happy

Back