Announcement CARIBBEAN CELEBRATIONS

Posted by The Crew on May 20, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
05-20-2017-BetaEvent_558x314.jpg

Ahoy, everyone!

Since our announcement that the game is reopening tomorrow, May 21st, there has been an amazing response from the community! The Crew is just as excited as you are!

To celebrate the relaunch of Beta, we’ll be hosting an event tomorrow at 7PM EDT on Abassa Tortuga docks. We’ll be there to answer questions and have some fun! The activities will be revealed during the event itself, so be sure to stop by!

Also, since tomorrow is going to be such a big day for all us pirates, we can’t just let you go with only a gold code and whatever Rosetta Zimm was planning…

You will be able to redeem the codes skull for the fan favorite Skull Staff and loyalty for the Loyalty Bandana from days long passed.

In addition to these two codes, you also have gold10k, as announced in our previous post. We highly recommend you go visit Rosetta Zimm, wherever she is…

All these codes are available until June 4th.

That’s it for now, mates! Remember, the game will reopen at 12PM EDT tomorrow, May 21st! A few team members may be roaming around before the event later in the evening. If you see any of us, be sure to say hello!

Let’s set sail!

The Crew @ TLOPO

Posted by The Crew on May 20, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
View attachment 82407
Ahoy, everyone!

Since our announcement that the game is reopening tomorrow, May 21st, there has been an amazing response from the community! The Crew is just as excited as you are!

To celebrate the relaunch of Beta, we’ll be hosting an event tomorrow at 7PM EDT on Abassa Tortuga docks. We’ll be there to answer questions and have some fun! The activities will be revealed during the event itself, so be sure to stop by!

Also, since tomorrow is going to be such a big day for all us pirates, we can’t just let you go with only a gold code and whatever Rosetta Zimm was planning…

You will be able to redeem the codes skull for the fan favorite Skull Staff and loyalty for the Loyalty Bandana from days long passed.

In addition to these two codes, you also have gold10k, as announced in our previous post. We highly recommend you go visit Rosetta Zimm, wherever she is…

All these codes are available until June 4th.

That’s it for now, mates! Remember, the game will reopen at 12PM EDT tomorrow, May 21st! A few team members may be roaming around before the event later in the evening. If you see any of us, be sure to say hello!

Let’s set sail!

The Crew @ TLOPO

Would love to be with you, but unfortunately I am 11 hours ahead of you. Please raise a glass (or 3) of Rum to all those pirates (past and present) that cannot be with you... have a wonderful day and I'll be checking in with the night crew!!!!!!!

This should be illegal. You're spoiling us without good reason. Sending us to see some Scoundrel... Pffft... Unbelievable. You're not allowed to give us 10,000 gold, a staff, and the loyalty bandana and get away with it! You're fired. All of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves showering us with gifts! I knew I was right! TLOPO is the worst!!!!

Would love to be with you, but unfortunately I am 11 hours ahead of you. Please raise a glass (or 3) of Rum to all those pirates (past and present) that cannot be with you... have a wonderful day and I'll be checking in with the night crew!!!!!!!
Aye! I know how you feel...a 4am start for me in 12 hours time!;) Still if you're looking for Material Runs I'm around while America sleeps or doesn't on Pirates as the case may be!:D
:pirate ship::treasure:

This should be illegal. You're spoiling us without good reason. Sending us to see some Scoundrel... Pffft... Unbelievable. You're not allowed to give us 10,000 gold, a staff, and the loyalty bandana and get away with it! You're fired. All of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves showering us with gifts! I knew I was right! TLOPO is the worst!!!!

I true pirate after my own heart.... How dare they give us all this lovely loot.... and all for free. You never know, soon they may be giving out free Rum :) (by the way...are you sure you are not British with that wonderful sense of humour)?

I true pirate after my own heart.... How dare they give us all this lovely loot.... and all for free. You never know, soon they may be giving out free Rum :) (by the way...are you sure you are not British with that wonderful sense of humour)?

NO! Not the rum! I think you've given them some ideas now. To make up for it we will have to watch our precious, noble, ships sink to the Jones's locker. How could they?!

On a side note I am certain I am not of British descent.

NO! Not the rum! I think you've given them some ideas now. To make up for it we will have to watch our precious, noble, ships sink to the Jones's locker. How could they?!

On a side note I am certain I am not of British descent.

I think they'll be putting Rum distilleries on the islands, just to keep the flow going....... but believe me, they'll never sink my ship (unless I empty the Rum ration first).

We're all thrilled to have you back, but it's really kind of unfair to have a big event that a bunch of people can't attend because they cant get the play time or any play time until Monday.

I have been checking for play times every day for weeks.
A little notice that it had been re enabled after I checked in would have been nice. But now, knowing there is going to be a big community celebration that not everyone can attend is really annoying. It is just extremely sad.

There are people who searched for months for BETA codes who still don't have one who will miss everything.

You should consider throwing open the servers at 7 to everyone. Call it a stress test or whatever, but don't shut people out who have been waiting for months, and then have a "celebration" without them.

Last edited:

The Loyalty Bandana! My favorite piece of outfitting of all time (does my avatar give it away?). This is gonna be the cherry on top of the nostalgia trip that is TLOPO. Thank you devs!!!!

:excited::woot::excited::woot::excited::woot::excited:

:flag1:BANDANA *** :gold: GOLD *** :harry:STAFF *** ? MYSTERY GIFTS

OH YEAH !!!! You Devs deserve a :bow: and a BIG :thanks: !!!
Tosses my hat to ye all !!!

We're all thrilled to have you back, but it's really kind of unfair to have a big event that a bunch of people can't attend because they cant get the play time or any play time until Monday.

I have been checking for play times every day for weeks.
A little notice that it had been re enabled after I checked in would have been nice. But now, knowing there is going to be a big community celebration that not everyone can attend is really annoying. It is just extremely sad.

There are people who searched for months for BETA codes who still don't have one who will miss everything.

You should consider throwing open the servers at 7 to everyone. Call it a stress test or whatever, but don't shut people out who have been waiting for months, and then have a "celebration" without them.
I agree with the part about having a celebration that everyone can attend but I think we should wait until the devs give the okay for open servers. Anyway, I'm very grateful for the new redeem codes. Thank you TLOPO Crew for your hard work on the game! :)

Back