Event  Caribbean Fight Club!!

Nathaniel Redhayes

Pirate Apprentice
florida_beltposter.gif
The CFC Second Tournament Well be Open Soon for sing ups !!!
And this time Champions well get More then just the Title..

leaguespam.png
Another Great Game Promoted by Caribbean Nightlife!

is this a brad Pitt thing. YEA. yell . scream , pass out. OMG[/quote]
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 6:54 PM):
lol Rose. mum is the word. underground. do not talk about this. OMG. Fight Club:flag::fight::fight:

If it is commonly well-known not to strike a pirate in the face if they wear "glasses," does the same apply to a pirate that models an :eek: EYE-PATCH, lol??? * Do I hear a "parley?"

If ther first rule of Fight Club is that we do not talk about Fight Club, is this thread a violation of that?

Hmmmm....
LOL that is what i thought, but when you try to do this fairly in the Caribbean you well see what i mean.. sneaking away and having your fight is about the only way to do it :) ask any Fight club Ref LOL
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM):
So nate.. . u recruiting?
Im a Officer not a GM but you are welcome to join the Shadow Blood Guild, as you wish.. pm me
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM):
is this a wnistar crusies 7 day caribbean voyages a booking event that ends in jan . 31 2011
??? what ???
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM):
so nate. mum is the word/ lol. so when d0es the fight begin
corner.jpg

LOL that is what i thought, but when you try to do this fairly in the Caribbean you well see what i mean.. sneaking away and having your fight is about the only way to do it :) ask any Fight club Ref LOL
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 9:13 PM):

Im a Officer not a GM but you are welcome to join the Shadow Blood Guild, as you wish.. pm me
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM):

??? what ???
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 9:20 PM):

corner.jpg
More Info coming soon..​

Back