Event  Caribbean Nightlife!!

Nathaniel Redhayes

Pirate Apprentice
headerfcn1.jpg
Unlike any other Caribbean Nightlife is a open to the Public page welcoming all to Promote and Provide Services. you can Find Live Music Streams there for pirates Only. Guild Out post Pages to help you get started. And Many More Great things to come.
If you would like to help the Pirate Community by providing a service Please contact​
Nathaniel Redhayes​
Here are a few ideas

Video Editing ( you tube )

Gaming Host
Photo Editing (Making logos)
Party Reporters
Love Doctors
Big Brothers and Sisters (Protection Service)
Play Writes and Story Tellers
Pirate Play House (Actors)
Pirate DJ Live Music Stream
Glitch Masters
Ship Vs Ship
Caribbean Nightlife
Membership not needed to use any services provided under the Caribbean Nightlife Logo
l_449088_23fde34412.jpg

EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM):
NEEDED!
Currently Looking for a True Pirate Captain welling to join a few Bad Pirates in Hooligan Matrimony!!​
with a short but fun speech joining to pirates In Game Only
Please contact me if you can fulfill the wishes these pirate Lovers in Need​

Cool ideas but what do you mean by "glitch masters" mate because if its glitching in game, thats against game rules. Everything besides that is good and especially SvS for me
biggrin.gif
!

Love doctor? Now I'm curious as to what that is
LOL this are just ideas for the most part. but i would say a love doctor would be a example of healthy in game relationships, somebody to award and make post and reports on Pirates who have that Bonny and Clyde complex.
Example​
Pirate Lovers of the Week
screenshot_2010-10-06_00-18-25.gif
EDIT (Jan 15, 2011 at 6:58 AM):
i've known a couple people who used cheat engines... -cough- not me though :angel:

Well there is no such thing as a good pirate....

LOL this are just ideas for the most part. but i would say a love doctor would be a example of healthy in game relationships, somebody to award and make post and reports on Pirates who have that Bonny and Clyde complex.

aw thats cute... i like that idea :D

sorry i should have been a little more clear. no cheat engines or code editing, i speak of the cool places you find when walking though walls
36998_137190272960509_100000086120790_363652_2191842_n.jpg

but i can totaly see your point sir.

OMG, I feel so sick now ... I've been wanting to pet that doggie so much! How did you do that??

i also have wanted to do this glitch. i have looked it up on you tube but its hard to remember.
frown.gif

Back