Guild Discussion Caribbean Odyssey Guild info

If your Interested I Joining the Guild Please let me know, I'll also Answer any Questions I can.

• Yes, I'd like to Join the Guild.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm Not Interested.

• I'd like to ask a Question

• Total voters

Nichelas365

Sea Legs
Ahoy Mateys The Guild Caribbean Odyssey is now Recruiting Members, We're a New Player Friendly Guild that Helps out New Players with Info on the game like Missions where to find certain Mobs and where to find Certain Navy & EITC Ships We also Team up with other Players to help them out have Fun and Make Friends. If you have any Questions about the Guild Just ask your Question down below to the Guild Master me Nicholas Ryder or the Co-Guild Master - James Warphoenix. Also anyone is welcome to Join and you don't have to be Active all the time sense players IRL have School, Work, Family, ETC, So even if your Inactive for an extended amount of Time you WILL NOT be Kicked out of the Guild.

We do PvE-Land, SvS-Sea, Skill Leveling, Events, Role Playing, Exploring the Deepest Parts of the Islands, Farming Mobs for Loot like Weapons with Special Stats, Treasure Items, Playing Cards, Also Looting Materials for Upgrading & Customizing Ships.

P,S, Also we've got a Discord Sever it's Caribbean Odyssey - Guild or Friend me in discord at Garuda478#3431, So if you would like to Talk about the Guild or anything else Just contact me anytime throw my Discord, But if you can't contact me you can Join with the Invitation Code - RUSY3594

I'll see ye all out there on the High Seas!!!

Also my Guild name Caribbean Odyssey Isn't from the game Assassins Creed Odyssey, It's from the Greek story The Odyssey A Great Greek Story of Odysseus and his 10-year Struggle/Journey to Return home after the Trojan War. This guild is name to be the Caribbean Version of the but we're on A Struggle/Journey Across the Caribbean to recover The Black Pearl, AKA Caribbean Odyssey!!!

Last edited:
Back