Carrack Hints

River

Wanted Pirate
I have observed (and maybe a couple others caught it too) that the latest post about the double materials event has a Carrack in it!
After observing, I have reason to believe it's a War Carrack. I say this simply because of the double masted sail in front (this double masted sail is also found on the War Frigate, War Brig, and used to be on the War Galleon).

Screenshot_27.png

I also have reason to believe this is a possible teaser because the text they use to portray the character "Carlos Cienfuegos" is quite clearly Spanish. This is a significant detail because historically, the Carrack was used by Spaniards and (and other European countries of its time). Darby Drydock and the countless other shipwrights could have been used to "narrate" the double material event. I'm positive Carlos Cienfuegos was intentionally used for this purpose.

If that isn't convincing, hear this:
El Patron was Spanish. What was the ship he owned? A Carrack.

This is all speculation! I don't know if this is true or not! Perhaps it's just a coincidence...

EDIT

Upon further inspection, I have found that this Carrack is upgraded with Skull and Bones!
Screenshot_28.png

Last edited:
Theres also a painting of it in the cave (that is now open i think) in the secret trading outpost that was added WAY BACK in the clothing expansion, which i believe to be the very first hint of the carrack that we've seen.
Unless you are counting this from the wallpaper section on the tlopo website, which idk when they created and added this image there.
1585805951662.png

Also theres this from july 2019 where you can see the carrack being looked at in the bottom right. At least I think that's it, it's certainly ugly enough to be. And yes im a sneaky little snooper looking for stuff like this.
1585806544892.png

And of course all the instances of people asking about the carrack being added and it eventually being confirmed after some continued teasing ;). There was also the instance of one of the staff members opening their carrack up open to the public which im sure has screenshots on the forum somewhere.
Also also, I believe there's a picture of one in one of the lobbies meetup spots as a painting on the wall. Im not completely sure tho, it could be a SOTL idk.
Thats about as much carrack related stuff that we've seen as i can think of.

I have observed (and maybe a couple others caught it too) that the latest post about the double materials event has a Carrack in it!
After observing, I have reason to believe it's a War Carrack. I say this simply because of the double masted sail in front (this double masted sail is also found on the War Frigate, War Brig, and used to be on the War Galleon).

View attachment 119195

I also have reason to believe this is a possible teaser because the text they use to portray the character "Carlos Cienfuegos" is quite clearly Spanish. This is a significant detail because historically, the Carrack was used by Spaniards and (and other European countries of its time). Darby Drydock and the countless other shipwrights could have been used to "narrate" the double material event. I'm positive Carlos Cienfuegos was intentionally used for this purpose.

If that isn't convincing, hear this:
El Patron was Spanish. What was the ship he owned? A Carrack.

This is all speculation! I don't know if this is true or not! Perhaps it's just a coincidence...

EDIT

Upon further inspection, I have found that this Carrack is upgraded with Skull and Bones!
View attachment 119196
When one glitched through the hidden vendor store and got down the path, I believe that was a carrack down there or visible across the way.

Theres also a painting of it in the cave (that is now open i think) in the secret trading outpost that was added WAY BACK in the clothing expansion, which i believe to be the very first hint of the carrack that we've seen.
Unless you are counting this from the wallpaper section on the tlopo website, which idk when they created and added this image there.
View attachment 119197

Also theres this from july 2019 where you can see the carrack being looked at in the bottom right. At least I think that's it, it's certainly ugly enough to be. And yes im a sneaky little snooper looking for stuff like this.
View attachment 119198
And of course all the instances of people asking about the carrack being added and it eventually being confirmed after some continued teasing ;). There was also the instance of one of the staff members opening their carrack up open to the public which im sure has screenshots on the forum somewhere.
Also also, I believe there's a picture of one in one of the lobbies meetup spots as a painting on the wall. Im not completely sure tho, it could be a SOTL idk.
Thats about as much carrack related stuff that we've seen as i can think of.
Don't forget about this one too! This one was the most obvious besides the teaser we just got today.

Back