Catch me if you can!

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
I didn't know how it happened but after invasion last night, I saw Misty Moonlight was flying ... She was hammering something in the mid-air. She didn't realize that, and she asked me if I could spot her wings ... and I said 'no'. Oops, Misty might fall now since she realize she didn't have anything to hold her up there.

Luckily, Johnny Mak was there! So who else we asked for help from? JMak, of course! Misty said, JMak was going to catch her if she fell, right? And like a gentleman, he tried to catch her ... He even tried to jump to reach her, not high enough though. So finally Misty decided to jump and let JMak catch her. Yep, she landed safely! You all expected that she would've fallen to the ground bc JMak missed her, right? Or he did catch her and then drop her? Or she fell right on him that he got squished to the ground? ;) (I wish ... :D, it would've been funnier ... :p).

It was a safe landing, happy ending. So ... according to Misty, in order for us to do this 'glitch', all you have to do it 'eat some marshmallows and do something'. The marshmallows are so light and airy that they will make you fly ... :lol1:

screenshot_2011-05-12_23-44-21.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-12_23-41-29.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-12_23-52-35.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-12_23-53-00.jpg

;) I knew Mak would catch me, lol. Something about the marshmallow and FF combo, can do strange things indeed. No wings though...was disappointed to hear that.
Thanks Jade for posting as I can see what you were talking about. :)

And a "catchy" thread title too.

;) I knew Mak would catch me, lol. Something about the marshmallow and FF combo, can do strange things indeed. No wings though...was disappointed to hear that.
Thanks Jade for posting as I can see what you were talking about. :)

And a "catchy" thread title too.

You're very welcome, Misty! I agree with that ... strange french fries combo ... My computer screen plays tricks on me a lot ...

Back