Request Change Ice Shard's icon to a hilt shot instead of the whole blade

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
If there's one gripe I have about Pirates Online in general between both POTCO and TLOPO, it's that it tends to be inconsistent. Just as an example, the text for abilities on sailing items' cards lacks the black outline on the text that every other weapon's card has. Another example is with the new sabre, Ice Shard. As far as I'm concerned, every single non-cursed sword in the game's icon is of just the hilt while cursed blades' are the entire blade with the exception of the famed sabres. However, this is not the case with Ice Shard:
upload_2019-1-2_21-11-14.png

To make matters even worse, Ice Shard is also one of the thinnest swords in the game making the icon for it hardly take up 10% of the space in the icon box and look like an empty slot on first glance. It's a mild change and I am aware it may make the icon look a little confusing, but I think it should be changed to a shot of the sword's hilt just to keep it consistent. It doesn't help that the blade's stats highly suggest it's a cursed blade as well. What do you think?

Back