Change your pirate name

It can be, though this isn't a hack,itt is a glitch which can result in a 3day ban if you are caught:duh:

im lucky i didnt get banned then :p My previous name was Maria

didn't know you can get banned.. I've tried it many times actually on alt accounts, never happened anything
Aye, If you told someone and they happened to report.. yes, then you'd get banned.. but lets hope you won't get banned:angel: Irene

Aye, If you told someone and they happened to report.. yes, then you'd get banned.. but lets hope you won't get banned Irene

Ive told many about this already :oops:
Ijusttypelikethis, can not be read by the system so nothing every happens :p

It can be, though this isn't a hack,itt is a glitch which can result in a 3day ban if you are caught:duh:
Whats your proof on that you will be banned? Well I wanna see them ban me XD. i dont think you will get banned if you were i would had been a long time ago. Its a glitch they need to fix. I been glitching sense i joined the game i yet have not been banned for that reason.

Proof? My friend got banned for teaching other mates how to do it, they were also banned for doing it
Talklikethisandyouwontgetcaughtsincedisneyreadschat

It does not matter how you talk it still goes in to the system and they can see it.I wanna see the email Potco send to your friend it might of been something else he did.

Whether it's a glitch or a hack, that's for you to decide depending on what you consider each to be, although it is a fact that Disney did not intend for us to use this and some guilds do not allow their members to change their pirate's name.

Whether it's a glitch or a hack, that's for you to decide depending on what you consider each to be, although it is a fact that Disney did not intend for us to use this and some guilds do not allow their members to change their pirate's name.
For purposes of enlightening everyone, it is actually both. I know this for a fact as there is a pirate within POTCO whom shares the hack for not only the name change but also other changes pertaining to a pirate's true "identity," as well. :(

Unfortunately nowadays within the Caribbean, all of the info. viewable from a pirate's card can be altered.

For purposes of enlightening everyone, it is actually both. I know this for a fact as there is a pirate within POTCO whom shares the hack for not only the name change but also other changes pertaining to a pirate's true "identity," as well. :(

Unfortunately nowadays within the Caribbean, all of the info. viewable from a pirate's card can be altered.

Its not a hack.. It doesnt require any program, just the game.

Whats your proof on that you will be banned? Well I wanna see them ban me XD. i dont think you will get banned if you were i would had been a long time ago. Its a glitch they need to fix. I been glitching sense i joined the game i yet have not been banned for that reason.
Wait.. for the d-name change, you can't change your existing d-name? I created one but it is awful and I want to change it badly.

Back