Question Changing emails?

Ahoy!

I assume you’re referring to your TLOPO account as opposed to PF account? If so, we only allow email changes if absolutely necessary, such as you no longer have access to the current email or it was compromised.

Ahoy!

I assume you’re referring to your TLOPO account as opposed to PF account? If so, we only allow email changes if absolutely necessary, such as you no longer have access to the current email or it was compromised.

hi, so I no longer have access to an email account that I use for TLOPO, would you please let me know what steps I have to take to change my email address?

hi, so I no longer have access to an email account that I use for TLOPO, would you please let me know what steps I have to take to change my email address?
Email support: support@tlopo.com

This is what they tell you they require in order to make the email change:
- Your account name.
- The name of one or more pirates on the account, including level and
guild (if applicable).
- A game log.

Here is where to find logs:
PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\logs
Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\Online/Game/logs

Of course, you will also need to let them know what you want your new email to be.

thanks for the help. for some reason I'm really unable to find these game logs even with the multiple instructions given.
When I type that in my terminal it displays: no such file found. Any idea why this may be happening? (cant find the files manually either)

thanks for the help. for some reason I'm really unable to find these game logs even with the multiple instructions given.
When I type that in my terminal it displays: no such file found. Any idea why this may be happening? (cant find the files manually either)
First, click on Finder in the bottom left of your screen. Once Finder has opened, around the top left side of your screen there should be the word Go between View and Window. Click on Go and then when you hold down the option key the Library folder should pop up about halfway down the popup that comes down from Go. Click on the Library folder. Finder will go to that directory and then from there you should be able to navigate to the logs folder.

Back