1. Notice: Medals, albums, and pirate profiles will be temporarily unavailable starting later this month. Read more

[Character AMA] Tereysa de Lyano, at your service.

Discussion in 'TLOPO Roleplaying' started by Tereysa De Lyano, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Tereysa De Lyano

Tereysa De Lyano Buccaneer

[ Sort of a forum RP Q&A where you take questions from other users and answer them in-character. I’m surprised a few other people haven’t done this yet. Maybe I’ll get some questions, maybe not. Let’s see. ]

“Hm? I don’t believe we’ve met,
    desconocido. Not that I’m against having
    someone to talk with. I’ve nothing better to do, so don’t be shy. I won’t bite, and if you’re still listening to me talk, you have enough time to spare to humor me for a moment.”

2. Shamus The Brute

Site Founder

"Yarrr! Ahoy there, me lass! Pleasure be in meetin' ye! Be comin' here often - me sweet? Me proper name be Shamus The Brute. Best be askin' thee bartender a double portion of RUM for me bein' me crew done left me marooned."

squintz likes this.
  3. Tereysa De Lyano

“I’m here as often as time allows. Marooned by your own crew? At least they had the decency to leave you here. I’d take the card players over the sharks any day... not that there’s much of a difference, eh? El distribuidor hace trampas con demasiada frecuencia... If you need a way off this rock, I can take you somewhere else. Maybe blow your crew to smithereens while we’re at it. We set sail for Raven’s Cove at first light but I’d be happy to take you wherever you think you need to go.”

4. Shamus The Brute

Site Founder

"Aye. Best be thinkin' yer proposition over a bottle of this tavern's best bottle of RUM. May me acquirin' to what ship ye be sailin' at first light to Raven's Cove? Me ain't smellin' me best, me lass! 'Tis could bathe me bones in seawater smellin' of a mermaid's breathe! Best be finishin' me drink before an accord be struck."

squintz likes this.
  5. Tereysa De Lyano

“Drink what you want, it’s on me. I won’t be needing any myself. The frigate by the docks, the one with the purple sails, is the Dream. She’s mine. Don’t let the lick of fresh paint and the extravagant exterior deceive you. She’s a Dream for free ones like us but a nightmare to those Navy law-mongers.”

Stilinski and squintz like this.
  6. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

Psssst... avast thar mates. You two yakin bout as quiet as seals screamin at sharks. I be a nobody but me own capt with me little dingy. But we be on ta same sides and thas aginst Beckett! That devil has Jolly's heart now a run ta Kraken aginst us pirates.
    Now listen quick an quiet. Yer reps be known before yer here. You two be on Becketts manifests fer taken. Dead or alive. Ye best be doin what ye say on ta morrow cause its on teh winds all over ta islands. Me bird even knows. An plenty of pirates wil sell ya for a drink. Ya don't owe me nothin cause we pirates gotta stay tagether. Savvy?
    Heed me warnin mates I tell no lies. Fair winds and mabe see yers in a safe port if ye be lucky.

Shamus The Brute likes this.
  7. Shamus The Brute

Site Founder

"Yarrr! Beckett, ye say? Thy Beastie, ye say? Blimey! 'Tis doest make me shimber me timbers - matey! Much obliged, arrrr!

Perhaps thee accord struck as crewin' on a vessel as seaworthy as the 'DREAM' be worth me right hand but Avast! Me don't care if me lives nor dies at first light to Raven's Cove! Ye see, me matey - me lass ran off with a dog of a man and me dog ran off to the blacksmythe's. (whispers: Me heart be run through [terribly] on thy misguided and wayward pooch; mangy mutt)! Arrrgh! Best be heedin' yer words me suppose on account of me one true love bein' thy Sea.

Yer feathered friend too, ye say? Blimey! Tsk, tsk (shakes head)!"

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    squintz likes this.
  8. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

Ye ye..pipe it down mate. Ye got a voice like a cannon. Ye be wantin Beckett's kelpbrained fools hearin all ta way ta da docks? Wouldn't mine sittin a spell wit ye two an swappin stories but bein seen wit wantin pirates caint be good fer me health. ifin ye don't shove off on ta morrow I wouldin be sittin in the same place agin later. Ifin ye get me drift.
    Rudy at the trough der has another rum for yas. It'd take him a barrel to make up what e's owen me. Ye find me away from er, I'd crew with yas. Arr I be takin me leave now bafor somethin else takes me eh?
    I be ah honest pirate I be.. ar har..git it? Honest pirate..har...okay so I got that from me bird. Watch yer backs.
    (he and the bird turns and walks away as inconspicuously as possible) *squwak*"that Tereysa be a beauty" awaack* Shut yer beak bird ya gonna get us planked yet....

9. Tereysa De Lyano

I certainly attract the boisterous ones... It’d be a terrible waste of men to send them after me. They cannot prove any accusations they make. They have bigger fish to worry about hooking. Nunca me atraparán.”

squintz and Shamus The Brute like this.
  10. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

Oy me bird! Ar ye daft or one of the bravest pirates on the islands? Here ye sit in ta same spot a fortnite ago? Wit Beckett still huntin?
    Ye got somtin else in mind I cin see fer sure. An Shamus there aint got no mind teamin wit you neither.

But ifin I ave to fight together wit pirates, ye two I woud be willin to fight nex to. ye all got no fear and I respect dat I do. Aye.

Yer can find me at ta docks ifin ye need another 'and. Ye didn see me 'ear.

11. Shamus The Brute

Site Founder

"Aye, squintz! Yer alright, matey! Ye be havin' a mighty ripe coconut in that thar noggin' be yers. 'Tis a pleasure be meetin' ye! Tereysa be quite the Cap'n I must say...(winks then whispers towards squintz's direction)...givin' thy condition of her garb and shimmerin' jewelry! Argh! I be noticin' such things unless this thar RUM be messin' with me one good eye. (Raises voice to a bellious shout) DEATH TO BECKETT AND THE KRAKEN ME LADS!!!!!" (Stands up and raises the drink in a drunken stupor while sitting down again almost as quickly).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 8:42 PM
    squintz likes this.
  12. squintz

squintz Pirate Lord

Aye aye ha har. Ye be a sight ye be. Ye be a crafty one eh? no one pays mind to a drunkard now does they? Me bird an I do.
    I be smellin adventure wit a whif of gold. Maybe Becketts be ta one ta watch is back aye?

I be around got some ah... cleanin to do on me dingy. Got a visit from some Beckett chum ta other nite an got ta throw off ther baggage iffin ye get me drift.
    Me an me bird can old our own we can.
    Fair winds mateys.