Charles Warmonk Art? :3

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Five Star Drawing no questions asked. :3 Such detail, such grace, just look at the effort put into the fingers. LOL :D
latest

More effort than Disney's interns put into the hands /s

I know this is from 2016 and all, but the jacket especially looks good, and your shading is faithful to the game.

A good way to improve with drawing quickly is focus less on the lines themselves, and more on the scale/distance of features in reference to each other. So like if the eyes are near the middle of the head (yes they're in the middle of the head, not the top), the top of the ears are going to be about parallel, and the same scale as the mouth. If you ever do a real-life portrait you'll start to notice the little things that makes drawing faces in general a lot easier.

I strongly recommend Sycra and Istebrak on YouTube, they're good for artists of all levels trying to improve.

More effort than Disney's interns put into the hands /s

I know this is from 2016 and all, but the jacket especially looks good, and your shading is faithful to the game.

A good way to improve with drawing quickly is focus less on the lines themselves, and more on the scale/distance of features in reference to each other. So like if the eyes are near the middle of the head (yes they're in the middle of the head, not the top), the top of the ears are going to be about parallel, and the same scale as the mouth. If you ever do a real-life portrait you'll start to notice the little things that makes drawing faces in general a lot easier.

I strongly recommend Sycra and Istebrak on YouTube, they're good for artists of all levels trying to improve.
no disney is magnificent ree

Back