Charles Warmonk's Guide to Leveling! (Returned and fixed!

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
I have officially posted the real method to leveling quickly in POTCO (Now known as TLOPO) If you use this method I would love to hear your feedback or concerns in the comment section! ANY and ALL feedback is respected! :D I do this all for the community responding to every comment! :)

Charles Warmonk's Guide To leveling

Charles Warmonk's Guide to getting better loot

Please take the poll on both guides to let me know how you like them! :D

Last edited:
Finally get those potions done? ;)

This is very nice of you to do for the community. Can you make a guide for me to get motivation to level my notoriety to 50?

I've actually been employing these techniques for a guide of my own. I'm farming in every single area, killing 500 enemies in each, and comparing which areas will give you the most loot drops. I may raise the limit to 1000 enemies, but I want to see the data before I go that high. Really helpful stuff!

I've actually been employing these techniques for a guide of my own. I'm farming in every single area, killing 500 enemies in each, and comparing which areas will give you the most loot drops. I may raise the limit to 1000 enemies, but I want to see the data before I go that high. Really helpful stuff!
:) Thank you! - I have all of THAT data for POTCO (Not TLOPO though) as I don't like tell the public about "Everything". :p

Back