Recruiting Chateau des Dieux is BACK!!!

• Thread starter Lady Jane de Belleville
  • Start date
L

Lady Jane de Belleville

UPDATE! We're rebuilding the guild! :piratedance:

Although we've been off the radar for some time, the original members have come back together and launched a campaign to build Chateau back to the pirate family haven we all loved and enjoyed. You're welcome to come in and take a look around to see if what we offer is a good fit for you! You might just decide to stay!

Looking for a guild with a family atmosphere and no drama? Need a guild that has top-notch PVP, SVS, sailing, and looting? Give us a shot!

Chateau des Dieux is an active and fun-loving home for those who are passionate about TLOPO. Additionally, our officers have superior game knowledge and are ready, willing, and able to help you work your game.

So what arrrgh ye doin'? Join us! Take yer place in the Castle of the Gods....

Please message me here so I can meet you in game or ask any guildie you may see to bring you into our family!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this guild is cool and I know several members, all equally awesome!
If I wasn't in a guild I'm very happy with, I'd be badgering them to recruit me!

Not having any luck with these invite codes after trying 3 different ones already.

Not having any luck with these invite codes after trying 3 different ones already.

Is it possible for you to PM me? Or meet me in game? We've had a recent onslaught of trolls so, for the time being, the Leadership Team and I have decided to issue codes on an as needed basis. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

We look forward to your joining our family!

screenshot_2017-12-04_20-56-58.jpg
Some snazzy lookin' gents in orange this evening. Watch out lassies.

Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas to the greatest little guild in the game! Thanks to all of you who bring a family atmosphere and enjoyment to our home. May today be everything you need it to be!
:jolly:

Wow! It has to have been at least 5-7 years, right? A blasted water spout spun my ship so fast, it felt as if Neptune himself grabbed hold of ol' Riptide and threw her straight to Davy Jones himself! Fortunately I found myself marooned, and intact in Northwest America! I won't lie, I lost a bitta Notoriety layin' low, learnin the odds 'n ends of this doohickey called, a "computer." From there, I got swept up by a continental recruiting office, and I'd been serving under the rule of a Constitutional Federal Republic ever since! I know, I know... Ol' Jimmy the swashbuckler serving something more than the coin in his purse?! At least it ain't the King's Navy eh? Don't tell me commanding officers, but Jimmy's been dabbling in a bit of piracy as of late. Old habits are hard to kick! ;) So, if ye ever find Jimmy on Kingshead havin' some target practice on them Navy swine, I believe he's looking fer a new Guild! I've been spending these days sailin' the Ocean of Ponderoso!

Back