Check Hand Emote- A Upcoming Update?

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I just checked Pirates Youtube, and someone ask the about the Hand emote and this is what they had to say, "I can't say much about the 'Evil Curse of Doom' except that it'll play a role in an upcoming release. That's all I can say at this time. "
Could this be the Black spot?

Title : Check Hand Emote A upcoming update. If a Mod can add the "n" in please do, and thanks

Aye, hopefully it's FINALLY Davy Jones and the Kraken. If it is, I'm gonna do the Hallelujah Dance. Maybe it will come to Test after the Infamy update?:p :) :woot: :fight: *plays the song I think called I'm so excited that was played in the Transformers 2 trailer*

oh thats what it is I was wondering what the purpus was
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 3:24 PM):
New emote Hallelujah dance I can't wate lol

I'll believe it when I see it.
excited.gif

well knowing disney i doubt its the kraken i think it might just be another minigame lol remember the fish how we all thought the kraken well anyways might just be another part of the ravens cove quest or may not come at all

well knowing disney i doubt its the kraken i think it might just be another minigame lol remember the fish how we all thought the kraken well anyways might just be another part of the ravens cove quest or may not come at all

Well when fishing came out. I knew it wasn't the kraken... It was leaked that they were bringing out fishing, So I thought that what it was.

Well when fishing came out. I knew it wasn't the kraken... It was leaked that they were bringing out fishing, So I thought that what it was.

i knew it wasnt gonna be the kraken because they have been "working" on it for what 8 years idk but they have been working on it before the game was released so why release it now? chances r the kraken will never come

Back