Suggestion Choice of Tattoo Placement & Size

dayzea

Sea Legs
I think it'd be cool if we could have a feature where we can choose exactly where on the body (specifically arm/chest/if leg tats ever come) will sit, and also have the ability to resize them. This could also add more space for tattoos on the body.

For example, various games have "layers" where you can add tattoos onto the body part and place them wherever you'd like. This would allow players to create their own unique sleeves, kind of like how old school sailors had random tattoos slathered all over their arms and torsos.

I agree with this, some people like to have small subtle things with meaning. im just wondering how they would do it. Selection menus or Drag to size and position.

I think it'd be cool if we could have a feature where we can choose exactly where on the body (specifically arm/chest/if leg tats ever come) will sit, and also have the ability to resize them. This could also add more space for tattoos on the body.

For example, various games have "layers" where you can add tattoos onto the body part and place them wherever you'd like. This would allow players to create their own unique sleeves, kind of like how old school sailors had random tattoos slathered all over their arms and torsos.
I like this idea. It would be another way to personalize your pirate in a unique way.

Back