Christmas Cookies

Emily Waveprint

Honorable Pirate
Does anyone make Christmas cookies?
If so, what kinds?
We make peanut butter balls w/ chocolate on them, and sugar cookies, and fudge, and lots of others.

I do snickerdoodles :) This year I did some homemade cupcakes with the sifted flour and all which turned out really good also...Of course we leave carrots for the reindeers as well.

we have a gas fireplace so we get peppermint chocolate cocoa and make smores then in mint chocolate chip cookies and ginger bread men :D and the morning of christmas we have blueberry flapjacks and irish coffe ;) with egs bacon and freshly shreaded colby jack cheese..

Wow, I wished we had a fireplace! That just sounds so awesome! :)

Lol, our tradition (with the exception of me when my son was only two months old) was an early morning with all the primary breakfast foods: bacon, sausage, strawberries, and French toast. Oh yeah, there was always plenty of Mimosa!

we have a gas fireplace so we get peppermint chocolate cocoa and make smores then in mint chocolate chip cookies and ginger bread men :D and the morning of christmas we have blueberry flapjacks and irish coffe ;) with egs bacon and freshly shreaded colby jack cheese..

Can I come to your house please? :D

I make chocolate chip cookies but what ever is left over always gets stolen on Christmas Eve right before I wake up for christmas.

images
images

images
images

Merry Merry Christmas - Glædelig Jul - Joyeux Noël - Feliz Navidad - 聖誕節快樂

mmmmm is all i can think like a fine mocha it hits smooth and keeps you going on and on and on and...... oh we are talking ablout food uhmmm excuse me pardon me lol Merry Christmas everybody and may the all mighty watch over us all this Christmas no matter creed race or religion it he she whatever will be watching over you my prayer to all who play peace be with you and all your families and may the journey to grandmother's house be uneventful :D

mmmmm is all i can think like a fine mocha it hits smooth and keeps you going on and on and on and...... oh we are talking ablout food uhmmm excuse me pardon me lol Merry Christmas everybody and may the all mighty watch over us all this Christmas no matter creed race or religion it he she whatever will be watching over you my prayer to all who play peace be with you and all your families and may the journey to grandmother's house be uneventful :D
Merry Christmas,Molly

Back