Suggestion Christmas ideas..

Yes the 12 days event was a few years ago & it would be awesome if it came back!! I miss getting all the codes we got throughout the year actually, I really was hoping the April Fool's code would be back & was very bummed that 1 in particular wasn't brought back... I always look forward to all the events & fun, gives us something to look forward to & gets people playing <3

All I got on my wish list. @Mr. Dev <3
6b572f921ea9a1dd7a2a572aac85a621.png

All I got on my wish list. @Mr. Dev <3
6b572f921ea9a1dd7a2a572aac85a621.png

Gotta be a grinch. That isn’t happening this year. If you leave a Leviathan under your pillow, maybe the loot fairy will gift you with one of these. (she won’t)

soon. Some day. Maybe. I don’t know. I want it. But schedule is busy. CTC is a lot. 12 days is a lot. Fun stuff coming, but not as fun as this, clearly!!!!! Seriously though, I love it just as much as you. Once the 1 hit in pvp is fixed it’s basically ready to go. So, uh, hopefully not too long. #ElectSpoon2020

Gotta be a grinch. That isn’t happening this year. If you leave a Leviathan under your pillow, maybe the loot fairy will gift you with one of these. (she won’t)

soon. Some day. Maybe. I don’t know. I want it. But schedule is busy. CTC is a lot. 12 days is a lot. Fun stuff coming, but not as fun as this, clearly!!!!! Seriously though, I love it just as much as you. Once the 1 hit in pvp is fixed it’s basically ready to go. So, uh, hopefully not too long. #ElectSpoon2020
#ElectSpoon2020 <3

Back