CLARITY (Name & Shame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon Helmfitte

Notorious Pirate
Note: All sorts of unspecified forms of humour and perspectives are used in the following

Oh My Goodness You Guys Locked The Thread! That's so unfair it's one of the few of this type I've wanted to comment on!!!

You guys make Soo Much Wind I wish I could put you all in a bag and keep you behind my sails I'd be the fastest Pirate in the Caribbean!

I'm also slightly envious that you all obviously type about 10 times faster than me and it's great that we are all different and can have intelligent conversations!:cheers:

LONG LIVE THE PIRATES THAT ARE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN ONLINE THAT ARE PIRATES OR ARE NOT PIRATES ONLINE! lol:p
:pirate ship:

I assume you are commenting on the thread that was closed with the same title. It was closed at the OP's request. I suggest you take up your disapproval with him.

I assume you are commenting on the thread that was closed with the same title. It was closed at the OP's request. I suggest you take up your disapproval with him.
Yes Kat but you missed the point that part of my post was humour also, there is no dissaproval I'm just having a bit of fun! lol
:p
:pirate ship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back