Suggestion Clear forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoot

Wanted Pirate
I have been experiencing slow speed on the forums mobile and even on a brand new computer I built... it is slow and needs to be wiped of all old potco items accounts etc. It goes so slow it takes me 3 minutes to go here then there please fix. I wanna use forums more and don't say it is where you live because I can go on vacation state to state this is an issue this is a forums issue.

I have been experiencing slow speed on the forums mobile and even on a brand new computer I built... it is slow and needs to be wiped of all old potco items accounts etc. It goes so slow it takes me 3 minutes to go here then there please fix. I wanna use forums more and don't say it is where you live because I can go on vacation state to state this is an issue this is a forums issue.

I haven't tried this website on mobile, but I haven't had any issues with speed on my laptop. Though posts from 3 years ago could probably afford to go, regardless.

They may need to go into setting the innodb buffer size in the MySQL config a bit higher I am guessing then.

Hoot the Wise!
I've missed you!!!
Forums work for me fine, perhaps it may be on your side. Can't have all that POTCO stuff removed, all the legendary tales of Hoot The Pirate would be gone :(

Make sure you're not running a bunch of other stuff along side the forums. Multiple tabs, programs, etc. could be one of many causes for the slowness. Also, are you connecting normally or going through a vpn or something? (Not even sure if that would slow you down tbh but I'm just trying to make suggestions).

Well somehow after this post abut 12 hours or so later I gained my speed in forums. :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back