Blog Post Clear Skies and New Weapons Be Yers

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Clear Skies and New Weapons Be Yers

Posted by Sea Slasher on Aug. 14, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/08-14-2016-newredeemcodesforall_752x400.jpg
Ahoy, mateys!

As ye know, Jolly Roger placed a curse on the Caribbean these past few days, makin’ it impossible for any bloke to navigate these here waters. Our crew been searchin’ long and hard for ingredients to a potion. Now, we be happy to say that the potion be finished, and it pushed Jolly back! Ye can now sail the Caribbean happily once more!

While lookin’ for ingredients in Cursed Caverns, we stumbled across three mighty powerful blades. We figured we’d give these out to ye fellows so ye can fight Jolly if he dares to show his beautiful face around these parts again. Be sure to grab yers by August 31st at 11:59PM.

Ye can redeem the followin’ codes:

"thunderandlightning" for the Thunderspine Sword!

"rattlemebones" for the Doom Rattler!

"worlddomination" for the World Eater Blade!

These be mighty powerful weapons, mates. Only the best of the best can wield ‘em! We think ye be up to the task.
We hope ye enjoy the Caribbean now that this storm be cleared.

Fair winds and safe travels!

https://tlopo.com/news/post/57b0cb3bd1befa04478d5c2e/

Anticipation .... /giggle. Just wait and see :D
This is gonna be amazing. Just reserved my slot for noon tomorrow. Gonna be a great time, I can tell. WEB for me. Wish there were skeletons to defeat. Would make my server stay a bit more enjoyable. Jolly's absence will be celebrated, but be ready mateys, should he return, the threat will be great...

Just got in, love the fact the original code is still in, the opening scene I remember clearly. Brings back joyful memories of way back when... Oh, how I miss the old days...

Edit: Darn, login servers having issues. Hope they're cleared up, I cannot wait to see me in-game self once more. Tried to make him as close to the original as possible. Edward Shipwrecker is back, baby!

Edit: One suggestion: Add in some way to locally remember passwords, or at the very least, usernames. That way, it makes it a little bit easier for those of us who are slightly forgetful.

Last edited:
Back