Glitch Clicking On Other Characters

Prior to the update you were able to click on other people when running by for crew, friends, guild, etc.. After you click on them nothing appears... You have to go to "nearby" or wait till they speak. I dont know if this was intentional or not hopefully is fixed soon if it was not intentionally done.

Hope this can be fixed soon, I don’t enjoy having to click “near” haha. :)

Huh? My game was always like that, since the opening of TLOPO beta I've not been able to click on a pirate and get their card to display. Are you saying not all accounts were that way???

I've been able to click a player card til the previous update , yet to se If It's fixed from the latest !

I can confirm that it is from my experience in-game today! If it is different for you, would definitely recommend reporting it as a bug. ;)

Huh? My game was always like that, since the opening of TLOPO beta I've not been able to click on a pirate and get their card to display. Are you saying not all accounts were that way???
I was always able to click on other players till the first update yesterday then the second one fixed the issue for me anyways...

I don't see mention of this issue in the release notes that you linked. Do you mean the name tag areas being unclickable? Is that the issue we are talking about?
If you had a guild member, friend or someone you wanted to friend - with the update yesterday when you put your icon on that person and click it would do nothing. So you couldn't friend them or guild them or crew them by clicking on the person. This last update they said fixed it.

Same as Eric. I have only once ever been able to click on an actual pirate to bring up their profile, thought it was a glitch before learning it was supposed to always have been like that.

Back