Graphics Problem Cloathing Default - No Clothing Equiped - (Male Pirate) White Shorts?

Driftarr

Wanted Pirate
So in Potco (For the male pirates) if you have no clothing item equipped in the 'Bottoms' box section, you would automatically be wearing a pair of plain white shorts. Seen here-
screenshot_2017-11-20_22-22-37.jpg

Here in Tlopo however, the white shorts appear momentarily when you first leave the box empty, but it quickly changes to a different pair of trousers. Seen here-
screenshot_2017-11-20_22-22-43.jpg
I am not sure if this is just a graphical error, and because it's very minor, hasn't been altered. Or if there was a decision made to implement this change. I know for the female pirates there is a similar occurrence, I am not sure if that is only with bottoms, or if it does the same with tops for female pirates as well.

If this was intentional, and even if the default does not get changed back to the way it was in Potco; I would love for the white shorts to at least be made available for purchase or to be found in loot, as they are unwearable in Tlopo currently.

I first noticed back when tlopo was in alpha I think it's a glitch because sometimes the white shorts will appear and then get replaced with those brown pants, also to see the white shorts for a few seconds simply delete the pants you're wearing

Back