[CLOSED] 24 Hour Beta Key Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Pirate Lord
My previous contest was removed for obvious reasons, but either way this will be a 24 hour contest!

All you have to do is comment/reply with your FAVORITE Island in TLOPO!

Good luck to everyone!

screenshot_2017-02-11_00-36-20.jpg

Time of posting: 3:30 PM GMT+2 Athens
Will End: 2/15/2017 3:30 PM GMT+2 Athens (What time it is now for me)

Winner: Comment #8 = @Bess Shoregrim

Last edited:
Just so that everybody knows, from now on, there are a few guidelines that people should take into consideration before announcing a giveaway. For what is worth, please try to keep up with both guildlines and OP's rules. Regarding the OP's rules if you don't comply with them your entry won't be counted. On a side note, multiple posts are not increasing the percentage of winning so it's pointless.

@divine: Thank you for giving members a chance to win their very own beta key.

Good luck all! :)

Avast, thar, me hearty thanks fer th' beta key giveaway.
Me favorite island be Port Royal, definitely. It was th' source 'o countless hours 'o grindin' experience, poker, 'n killin' them godforsaken cadets.

I don't want to enter into this competition, since I have a key, but I still want to answer. :p
My favorite island is probably Tortuga. Simply because of the memories from POTCO. Making guild lines, glaring angrily, flipping coins, and having massive pirate gatherings, just brought a fun feel to the game. And of course, there's an endless supply of rum at Tortuga.

I'm going to say Tormenta due to the memories I have looting there with friends and all the legendarys we found there and just plain having fun. Good luck everyone. :) I already have a key just put my entry in for fun.

I love Isla de la Avaricia because of the fun my old friends and I got into. We did guild photo shoots there, I attended several "weddings" there. (including my own... cough...) We found pretty much every glitch there was, and it was always our meeting place because it was one of the few places that even low-level pirates had a teleport for.

What's ironic is that I am loyal to the French in-game. Avaricia is just prettier. :D

Last edited:
I will always love Kingshead. Going there with my guildies back in POTCO and leveling up my sword/grenade was the best!

Doesn't really have a name, but the island you start the game off where Captain Jack Sparrow helps you escape prison. You get to meet Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Jolly Roger all within 15 minutes. It gives you hype for the game like nothing else. And you can only be there once per pirate which makes it unique and special.

Figured I'd join in on this. Since, we're talking about favorite islands. I can't exactly say my 'favorite' One might be tortuga another... what was the place with the ravens everywhere? I forget the name. Dunno if there was anything special about them, but it was still kinda cool.

Names Francis Callewallace. Favorite island would be Padres Del Fuego with my good buddy General Darkhart. Many hours spent farming here, especially using the glitch to get to him!

I must say my favorite island was (may do the capitalization wrong) Ile de'Etable De Porc(most call it the french island/isle) . There was drama there as many know, but to me I made a lot of friendships. Some I still have to this day. It was a place to chill and relax after privateering (SvS). You could talk to your friends, guildies, hang out. Find a crew to go sailing with right there. Or just watch the crazy almost hilarious drama. I remember many days sitting on the beach flipping coins with my guildies in Black Shark Inc(played as Lisa Stormstack or Kat Heartbonney). I would like to be added to this contest if possible. Thanks.

I remember one day when I went to outcast and just started grinding with stumps using my gun. Best day ever so my vote goes to outcast. Also the safest place to port :banana split:

Port Royal. Back when I first started playing (sometime on 08') I met a pirate named Jack. Back then there was a glitch in one of the big boulders outside of Fort Charles and 'somehow' you were able to cut through a barrier and climb all the way to the top of For Charles' walls. That is how i met my first guild. The pirate, Jack was on top of the wall, casting with his staff and throwing grenades down at everyone else below. I had asked him how he got up there and we then spent the next 2 hours trying to get me up there. From 08' to 2012 I was friends with Jack and his guild although towards the later years they stopped playing as much while I continued. I think that might be the main reason I stopped playing before the game was closed, I lost my closest friends on that game and I didn't think I would find others.

I'm thankful for TLOPO, because now that I'm able to travel to the islands I can recall all my past memories. Definitely my #1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back