[CLOSED] 24 Hour Beta Key Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say, The ISLE OF TORMENTIA! The name says it all, its challenging on the island and around it. It's definitely not an island for the beginner, and leveling up was/is a challenge!. Back in the day, we used to have Sloop races around the island, always a good time! Thank you and Good luck Me hearties!

I have a key, so don't need to enter the contest but I would love to answer the question. My favorite island by far is Outcast! Not sure why but I've always loved leveling there on the stumps. And can be found there most nights when I'm on :)

Raven's Cove. When it first came out and even still today you can be entertained just exploring it. Same goes with Kingshead :)

I would have to say my favorite island was Port Royal. I really don't know if I liked it as much when I was a kid but now that I am older I really get nostalgic when I think about it. I spent so long killing soldiers/cadets for way too long lol. But when I think of something that I spent a really long time doing it was hanging out at Port royal and it makes me kind of happy. I hope you don't think I am making multiple accounts. I used to have an account on the other team's forum. Idk if they merged users but I can't seem to log in with any of my emails so I just made one here.

My previous contest was removed for obvious reasons, but either way this will be a 24 hour contest!

All you have to do is comment/reply with your FAVORITE Island in TLOPO!

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 79223

Time of posting: 3:30 PM GMT+2 Athens
Will End: 2/15/2017 3:30 PM GMT+2 Athens (What time it is now for me)
I don't have an favourite Island, I luv them all, but there are 2 things I love more: 1 Rum 2 The open sea with my hearties

My favorite island would have to be outcast. I remember training there in old potoc. Besides I would love to own a tiny island like that haha

I like Port Royal the most. I just think it is the most aesthetically pleasing... not to mention I know my way around best there (I get lost easily anywhere else!)

Apologies for being an hour late, I've been grinding like crazy. Congrats to @Bess Shoregrim! Enjoy your key! :D I'll be doing more contests so don't fret!

proof1.PNG

Comment #8 belong to bess!

proof2.PNG

I would ask 2 things, that if @Bess Shoregrim could screenshot her redeeming of the key as valid, as well as if any forum mod could lock this thread to prevent future replies (@Mark Scurvyfox)

Thank you all for participating and keep your eye on the horizon for more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back