[Closed] Beta Key give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikte

Honorable Pirate
So after randomly finding a Beta key (and then promptly flying out of my chair) I can start playing and testing freely now. The next morning I walk through the Port Royal grave yard and as I’m passing by I knock over a few of the grave diggers cause why not. Well one dropped a loot bag so I go and loot it expecting 5 gold maaaybe…. nope, Beta Key, not 6 hours after finding my first one. Now I got a Beta Key burning a hole in my pocket and it needs someone to give it a good home.

How to Enter
Just post a comment in this thread saying you want to enter

Picking Winner
I’ll put everyone who wants to enter the contest into a random name picker 48 hours after the posting of this thread and I’ll PM the winner their code and announce it in the thread if they accept. The winner will have 1 week to respond, if they do not respond or otherwise decline the key I’ll roll again and find a new winner. I’ll edit this post below to name the winner once they accept.

If you win
When I PM you that you won please send me a screenshot of your account (strike out your name or any other details if you like) as I want proof that you do not indeed have a key already.

Rules
Only post once as an entry and no more, if you do post more than one entry you will be disqualified. If you already have a Beta Key please don't enter as this is for those who don't have one. If you find a key during the contest please let me know via PM or just edit your entry post to say you have one already.

If you have any questions or need clarification just PM me. Good luck to all and raise your mugs for the swift return of this awesome game.

Congrats Joseph Sunfury!

Last edited:
pick me.jpeg

I want to enter, would love a key! :piratedance:

Last edited:
I already have a key but thank you Mikte for your kind generosity!
Good Luck Pirates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back