(Closed) Beta Key Giveaway (2/12/17-2/16/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapidfire Sebu

Honorable Pirate
Just looted a spare beta key, so I will be giving it away. All you have to do to enter is comment something below and your name will be entered, I will like everyone's comment so you know I got your name. Please do not comment if you already have a key, give others who don't a chance to win. Entries will close at 11:59pm EST on February 16th. Any comments posted after that will not be entered. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on February 17th. Good Luck! :)
screenshot_2017-02-11_21-38-07_Ink_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, this be Raven O'Bowers, i hope ye journeys be faring well. I caught wind of something.....special here. Thought id come and join in this debacle of odds.
Now where be the rum? Im wrenching ip a storm of a thirst

Arr, I be Jack Daggerburn... Good luck to everyone... but a bit more to me.

Edit: So many accounts made in the last week or so with a single digit of posts :/
It's not fair those people who make those likely have multiple entries in these giveaways whereas the rest of us just have one.

Last edited:
Ahoy, Sir Rapidfire Sebu, and fair winds to ye, mate. I be known as Anne Stormhawk far and wide across the land and seas. That's a fine looking bit of key booty ye have. Seems a shame for it to be crowding yer limited treasure space - I'd be obliged to take that pesky bit of flotsam off yer hands, if yer of that mind. Wind at your back and smooth seas to ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back