(Closed) Beta Key Giveaway (2/12/17-2/16/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looted a spare beta key, so I will be giving it away. All you have to do to enter is comment something below and your name will be entered, I will like everyone's comment so you know I got your name. Please do not comment if you already have a key, give others who don't a chance to win. Entries will close at 11:59pm EST on February 16th. Any comments posted after that will not be entered. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on February 17th. Good Luck! :)
View attachment 79092

My bad, didn't mean to enter twice. Haha.

Last edited:
I just want to be lucky for once in my life. Please grant me this key.
Please disregard my post. I just won a key through another contest. Best of luck to everyone else.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-15_23-16-18.png
    upload_2017-2-15_23-16-18.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 91
Arr, I be Jack Daggerburn... Good luck to everyone... but a bit more to me.

Edit: So many accounts made in the last week or so with a single digit of posts :/
It's not fair those people who make those likely have multiple entries in these giveaways whereas the rest of us just have one.
Brilliant! - I mean no! That is bad and wrong! I most defiantly will not do it! How could they? Also, you deserve more luck for that witty comment. Good luck to everyone, but especially you (and me).

Reds Army, enlist today taking on new members, help is always available, 100+ members, plundering expeditions, grinding, DM for any more info.

Rapidfire Sebu, Thank you for hosting this and being kind enough to give someone an opportunity for a Beta key.
I am in need for one also as others are. I would also like to be entered in a chance to get a Beta Key.

~ good luck to me and everyone !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back