[CLOSED] Beta Key Giveaway! (2/19 - 2/25)

What kind of pirate are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that my favorite weapon would be any of the weapons with Ghost Form or Dark Curse
I just like being a ghost, it looks awesome.
They're my favorite enemies in the entire game.

Tyrant Blade, all the way! Being a broadsword with a pretty hefty lifesteal factor, I could swing at groups of enemies and watch my health... do nothing! The lifesteal was so powerful most enemies couldn't deal damage as fast as I was healing myself!

UPDATE: as of a few minutes ago, my good friend Raven Slaughterr just pulled another key! She gave it to me so you can discount my entry :)

The sword I always wanted but I think didn't get was the lost sword of El Patron, but my favorite was the sword of Triton, it was weak but I liked it in terms of how it looked and made me feel closer to the movie when I was attacking the Queen Anne's Revenge with it.
latest

My all time favorite weapon is the The Lost Sword of El Patron. I never actually had this weapon I really really wanted one I tried grinding countless hours and never got one. But that said it's still my favorite because the blade is gold and I thought the ghost form ability would be sweet to use.
Patron_card.png

I've gotta say my favorite was the Thunderspine Sword. I used to always use it over any other weapon in the game. The shock sweep on it was amazing.

Jeez, you've got all the luck that I don't get.
My favorite weapon probably was, and is, grenades because it can take down even Darkheart pretty fast, and from a far enough range that if you're good, he can't get you.

Great Find! I love all the weapons but the doll is special because it is helpful to those in need of health , I find myself favoring that one at this time. I cannot wait to unlock and use the staff

I would say the staff. I started playing Pirates back when I was 7 years old. Yes 7, lol. (My family are all gamers). My Mom would let me play next to her, and I would just keep making the staff go off. She never yelled at me once, my Mom is amazing!

I don't have a specific favorite voodoo doll, but that weapon category is definitely my favorite. It's super fun to kite enemies around while healing people.

My favorite weapon is probably voodoo doll mainly becuase in a battle a caster can change the outcome to his friends/allies
my second grenades just cuase they go boom and are fun

I am a lower level, so I don't know of too many weapons, one weapon I liked was the blunderbuss, as I could do crazy damage, and it made me feel powerful (I was a free to player)

I didn't play for as much time back when POTCO was around so I never really looted for enough time to get anything good.
My favorite weapon was the sword it was sadly the only weapon I mastered as to what type a cutlass and the actually blade well? The only real blade I had that was any good was Nautilus Blade. My friend Hector Shipwrecker always hated it ha.

You probably won't give me this key since I admit I already have one for myself. I know this sounds more like a plead and forgive me for that but the reason I want this key is so that I can give it to some other pirate I find some time who wants one so bad! Who I think is truly worthy of a beta key. Its actually very joyful to give someone a beta key since it reminds you of when you got yours ha.

Give the key to whoever you want mate. I'll see you around TLOPO
- Jack Cannonskull

My favourite weapon is the DarkFire Cutlass, it got an cool dark look, and my pirate is like an awesome pirate so it fit together!
Hope I wi this time a key tnx for giving it away matey!(why I deserve a key: I have a YouTube Channel called Nick Sparrow Studios, and it is in really early developent, the last 2 uploads are recent and I waiting for a splitter for my Game PC so I can talk and I get it today and if I can have this wonderful key, than I can start with recording TLoPO)
latest

latest

~CapnNickSparrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back