[CLOSED] Beta Key Giveaway! (2/19 - 2/25)

What kind of pirate are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Divine, as I am new to TLOPO, I was a very common player by the name of Charles DaggerBane on POTCO, my favorite weapon would be the bitter end as I had grown so fond to its powerful cursed ice abilities, and glitching out anything on rumrunners isle that was inhuman. I wish to play without limit in order to make a name for myself once again. Thanks!

Luckily found myself another beta key and one of you pirates will be lucky enough to recieve it! :D

All you need to do this time is post your favorite weapon in game and why ;D

Mine is the grand blunderbuss, when i get it :(

View attachment 79564

Rules:
  • Only 1 entry per person
  • Keep the comments clean and friendly
  • Good luck ;)

Giveaway will end sometime on February 25th, 2017
Good luck everyone ~Divine
My favorite weapon is the Bitter End because personally i like sabres a lot and It has really cool abilities like cursed ice which was really nice

My Favorite was always the Lost Sword of El Patron. It was the first legendary I found back in the day and I used it more than anything else. I still remember the moment it dropped, I couldn't believe that it was real.

My favorite thing to use was the sabre. I haven't played for a long, long time, so what I remember the most was being able to slash and dash enemies with my friends.

I just LOVE grenades. They are fun (for me) to use, deal INSANE damage, and hurt everyone near you! Aiming is difficult but if you are a die hard grenadier (like me) you get really good. The passives are pretty good to. My grenades are my highest level weapon as of now. They are easy to level because aoe. They make the best noise when you throw one, and the seige charged looks pretty cool (not that it is actually very useful, just a bit more damage than explosive). Whenever i'm leveling anything else and am in a tight spot, I always pull out grenades. Plus, no nasty looting involved in getting them! You immediately have the only grenades you get the whole game when you are done with quest! Also, the quest was one of the only not (very) arbitrary quest in the game. Except for ravens cove, but that wasn't out when I got grenades. Cannoneering has also been fun for me to, and easy to level (there is always a public warship). Thanks for putting this beta key up for grabs!

I love the grenades, got mine up to level 20 on day 1. Insane damage, fits my berserk role really well.

Oh Boy! The Silver freeze was an amazing weapon, looks like a few others enjoyed it too. Hopefully Ill get my hands on another in the future.

I'm new (used to play years ago) and my current fave weapon is the voodoo doll. Didn't use it much before, but now I can't stop poking everything in sight.

Thanks for hosting this give away Divine :). My favorite weapon was my Barracuda Blade I had back on Potco. I always loved Broadswords and you can't go wrong with the added lightning damage. Plus it looks cool, it always reminded me of the blade the Hammerhead shark guy carried in Dead Man's Chest.

Attachments

• potcoblade.PNG
    potcoblade.PNG
    279.4 KB · Views: 110
My favorite weapon in the older days of POTCO was any sword really, the sound of all the clashing was so satisfying you know :D. P.s. Congrats on the extra beta key :p

My favorite weapon was always just a normal daggers in the old POTCO, its what i always used to fight stumps at outcast island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back