[CLOSED] Beta Key Giveaway! (2/19 - 2/25)

What kind of pirate are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well My favorite would be the famed bejweled broadsword. First famed I got in potco and the first one i got playing tlopo

My favorite weapon is the Bejeweled Cutlass, being the first Famed I have ever found from my first ever skull loot chest, it's a bit special to me. :)

I would say the voodoo doll was pretty sick and easy to understand at lower levels but I definitely spent most of my time at sea socializing hopping from ship to ship.

I really enjoy just about any of the Voodoo doll's, just being able to play an MMO (that I can think of) where you can use those are super amazing

My favorite low level weapon has to be the Swashbuckler's Pistol, due to its healing effect.

And my favorite weapon of all-time is.... **drum roll** .... Scalleywag's Pistol (How can you resist "Not In Your Face!" skill)
Runner-up (Only because it's hard to get and higher level than Scalleywag's): Scoundral's Pistol

The best weapon for low level has to be the Haymaker Pistol, though you couldn't get it without a code and it was only available for a short time. I was able to one shot most enemies. EXTREMELY Over-powered!

My favorite weapon would have to be the Nautilus Blade as it was my first famed weapon. Although the Voodoo Doll is a close second as I did a lot of healing in POTCO.

Oooo This brings back great memories, I can only wish to get back in. I like cutlass because i feel like you need skill to take down an enemy

My favorite weapon has to be The seven seas, it was my first famed weapon I got in potco and it was super sweet and it seemed like a good name for a pirate's sword. It was the envy of all my friends.

My favorite weapon is a the masterwork broadsword. The high critical hit rank, combined with the high boosts to sweep and spin cut make it a powerful weapon that strikes fear into the hearts of these who see it used by their enemy. Under the right circumstances, this sword may deal more damage than the mighty world eater blade.

havent been able to play this game in a long time and got excited when i seen it being remade and its looking good so far but when i use to play i loved using my ship for the fun of plundering a bunch and helping my crew make gold and i loved the pvp on the french or spanish sides and i do hope that the pvp shall continue so when i get on i shall return to where i left off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back