Not open for further replies.

Divine

Pirate Lord
Lol. Guess who got their 7th beta key..

All you need to do is say what level your pirate is! :D

My highest level: 50

screenshot_2017-02-26_12-47-05.jpg

Good Luck Everyone!

I'm level 11 and I love this game my brother sent this one in we share an account my level is 21
I was level30 o potco before it went down my brother and I both loved the game and are so happy that fans are bringing it back

and thank you for the chance of getting a beta key

Last edited:
Level 9, didn't play the original POTCO but my friend introduced me to it recently and it's mad :p

View attachment 80070

Good Luck Everyone!
Ahoy Divine,
Wow, you have quite the luck finding these keys, I have no luck with it! Anywho, my highest level pirate is a level 12 right now, in the original game I, of course, reached level 50! Thanks for hosting these contests lad!
-Kyle James

Wow, Divine! I think your name must be short for Divining Rod, because you sure have a knack for finding those Beta keys!

Thank you again for sharing your good fortune, and good luck to all who enter. (I'm not entering, just to be clear).

Nice job finding another key Divine I wish I had your luck, i'm currently level 24 grinding for a key. Good luck everyone!

I was level 44 in POTCO I think and couldn't quite get to 50 even though I played a lot. In Alpha of TLOPO my pirate was level 18 I think. TLOPO Beta my pirate is currently level 24.

View attachment 80070

Good Luck Everyone!
Ahoy Divine,
I am a level 23 for the moment on TLOPO. My highest level on POTCO was level 33. I didn't really play that much on POTCO, but hopefully TLOPO will have a better gameplay layout than POTCO. So far...... I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME, it brings back so many memories of my childhood. Divine, you must be like some sort of God for finding all of these beta keys. Thank you for your generosity of giving a beta key to a lucky pirate for free. Good luck everyone and I hope to see y'all online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back