[CLOSED] Beta Key Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an extra beta key! After winning a key yesterday, in a competition, I decided it would be fun to adventure, and to find a key, to help out my fellow pirates. This morning, before school started, I found a key from the first dig hole in Port Royal. So, I'm deciding to give it away!

The Competition
I'd like to thank @Mikte for this wonderful idea. Similarly to his competition, this is going to be a scavenger hunt. Your goal will be to find a certain object that I have already chosen, and to post a screenshot of it in this thread.

The Rules
The rules are simple. First, please try to put as many guesses into one post as possible, as we should avoid flooding the thread. (Put a maximum of three-four.). Second, there is no limit to how many guesses you have, as this competition is first to the finish. Third, DO NOT take part in this competition if you already have a key. This competition is only for those who still need one. Fourth, you may use google images, or the pirates wiki, to find screenshots, if you do not have access to the game.

Note: Having multiple accounts for one competition is useless in this situation.

If You Win
If you win, you are to send me a screenshot as proof that you haven't redeemed a key. Be sure to leave out any personal info, like your username. The winner will be PM'd by me, here on the forums.

Without further adieu, the first clue!

Clues
1. I stand alone, a monument to the past.
2. I hide alone, on the outskirts of the Caribbean.
3. I am a visage of a past existence.

Last edited:
Ah, yes, I forgot to add, similarly to the previous competition, the first clue will start out very vague, but will slowly point you in the correct direction.

Awesome! Grats on getting an extra key, love seeing these type of contests, good luck to everyone who enters.

Last edited:
The volcano on Padres...
Island_Padres.jpg
...or Raven's cove?
latest

Last edited:
efdb73e919a0d4f5d23622ddbb3fab27
latest
latest

the hatch would be the rum cellar on Rumrunners' Isle, and that guy being Crazy Ned. Sorry for the double post haha, wanted to try again with the new clue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back