Closing Some Threads...

Treasurer

Site Founder
We will be closing threads under the "New Members" section that are over 2 or more weeks old, and in which the person that was welcomed responded.

The rest will remain open, which are these recent threads, or these older threads in which the pirate did not respond. These are pending for a different process which involves a new addition in which they will be "subscribed" to their own thread.

Just wanted to give the heads up. This does not affect anyone.

Also just a reminder pretty much everyone on this site who has registered has a welcome for them in the new members section be sure to reply to your welcome.:woot:

Yes that is a good idea - come to think about the point system here that makes new ppl welcome old members to get more and faster points - maybe we should put some points stealing in to this site too! LOL

Yes that is a good idea - come to think about the point system here that makes new ppl welcome old members to get more and faster points - maybe we should put some points stealing in to this site too! LOL

I think i forgot to write i was being very ironic in this reply!

Uh he forgot to mention by close them he means closing them so no further replies are allowed they will still be there and you'll still have ur points. I'm just locking them after theyve been there for a while and the person has already repsonded.

Back