Closure for Jolly roger

FireDiamond

Dockworker
So for a while, I've been thinking, and honestly I think we need some sort of closure for jolly roger, like he doesn't appear in the main story quest at all, you only see him at the beginning, and invasions, The beginning of the game makes it seem like he's the main villain, yet nothing happen's with him throughout the game. I kinda wish we could just get some sort of closure for his story.

I do think he is the main villain in the game and as such should continue as if not the sole main villain at least one of the main villains. I agree that little ever changes with him and he is mostly present in invasions and little else. It would be nice to feature him in new and more varying content.

When I first saw this thread I thought I would disagree. However, this is so true. Although, Jolly does play a huge role in the back story for Raven's Cove.

I agree he does need more of a story line in the game.. Only times you really see him are Tutorial, Invasions, Shrines of him in certain caves..

Jolly Roger's existence in the game has become a joke more or less. He needs a stronger presence than appearing on a beach occasionally only to get owned almost instantly. He's the biggest baddest enemy in the game and back in the day I used to destroy him by myself, and I think some people still do that even today. He needs to be a instanced boss fight, similar to how Black Pearl's finale works. You get transported to a private area, save the Pearl, then back to the public lobby. I say make him a boss, give him a nice exclusive Jolly Roger themed weapon, like a sword with a nice evil looking voodoo attack similar to what he did to poor Bo Beck at the game's intro cutscene where he's introduced (idk something like that), and make it an Epilogue to Jack Sparrow's/the player's TLoPO story. Make the quest to fight him repeatable too, make Jolly drop a guaranteed Loot Skull, and make sure it has a decent reward so people don't feel bad if they beat the boss and don't get the legendary.

Back