Idea clothes that buff specific weapons and possible Voodoo ships?

BogusTree

Pirate
now while it might be considered standered i do think that having clothing that buffs a specific weapon sholud be in game, not like +1 to swords and stuff, but things like +1 to standerd combos with sabers or +1 to special attacks when using broadswords, things like that, faster attack speed when using throwing knifes etc etc.

with Voodoo ships, it would be interesting to get attachments or sails that let you use the dark arts on the open waters, like having a wheel that lets you summon ghosts of the darned to hinder the speed of a ship or a figurehead that could summon sea monsters to attack your target for a short time, having cannons that can cause magic damage to your opponent, stuff that like.

of course with the clothing i think its only fair to have a way to keep your look while accepting the bonuses.

what do you guys think?

The idea of clothes with stats are a bit of a hot topic. Many players value the availability to use whatever clothing they want without having to be hindered or be at a disadvantage due to their clothing not being the hot pick. There are ways around this, such as similar systems in WoW and Diablo with Transmogrification of player gear to have the look of one, and the qualities of another.

As far as the voodoo ships go, I love that idea and I could very well see that in the future as an aspect of additional ship customization or even a further push into Sailing.

Nice suggestions!

The idea of clothes with stats are a bit of a hot topic. Many players value the availability to use whatever clothing they want without having to be hindered or be at a disadvantage due to their clothing not being the hot pick. There are ways around this, such as similar systems in WoW and Diablo with Transmogrification of player gear to have the look of one, and the qualities of another.

As far as the voodoo ships go, I love that idea and I could very well see that in the future as an aspect of additional ship customization or even a further push into Sailing.

Nice suggestions!
right i understand with the clothes thing, that why i think if it should be implamented, by default the option to keep previous clothing style should be on, not something you spend gold on, but if you want a spacific style you have gotten previously you need to pay.

Back