Discussion CLUBPENGUIN SHUTTING DOWN!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

thats what you get when disney runs a game

or cartoon network

phones ipads androids is for cashuall gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I hadn't played Club Penguin for quite a while, I'll miss it. A lot of childhood memories there. Regardless, I see the choice to move the game to purely mobile as a horrible decision. Mobile games never last. They go through their trending phase and then die out rapidly. I would think Disney of all people would know this all too well with the many mobile games they have released. I don't see this being a good overall turn-out. I can see this new "Club Penguin Island" closing down in 3-5 years after release, and loosing the majority of it's playerbase by 1 year.

Although I hadn't played Club Penguin for quite a while, I'll miss it. A lot of childhood memories there. Regardless, I see the choice to move the game to purely mobile as a horrible decision. Mobile games never last. They go through their trending phase and then die out rapidly. I would think Disney of all people would know this all too well with the many mobile games they have released. I don't see this being a good overall turn-out. I can see this new "Club Penguin Island" closing down in 3-5 years after release, and loosing the majority of it's playerbase by 1 year.
I agree with this, though there have been few exceptions. Clash of Clans being one of the most notable.

Back