Discussion CLUBPENGUIN SHUTTING DOWN!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

I found and started playing potco in march 2008, so I really never knew anything about VMK until later when I saw references to it.

Ah gotcha - it was really fantastic. Truly an escape for many people, myself included.
When Disney announced they were closing it they tried stuff like "oh, the game was never supposed to be permanent anyway; it just was going to be open temporarily" even though they had literally just put a ton of money into marketing for it.
There's been a remake since then (won't mention the name) which I used to play when it first opened, but the staff's level of immaturity and juvenile behavior was just too much.

https://play.clubpenguinrewritten.pw/

I'm just gonna leave this here... Ok? Ok...

Psst... I'm not a bot. It's an awesome club penguin remake. Sadly it's 2011 rn.
I don't understand why people are trying so hard to remake the game, they need to understand that it's not completely gone. It's still going to be available on mobile, just with a name change. Club Penguin Island. Thanks for posting this @MikkR1

https://play.clubpenguinrewritten.pw/

I'm just gonna leave this here... Ok? Ok...

Psst... I'm not a bot. It's an awesome club penguin remake. Sadly it's 2011 rn.
I'm sorry, I can't get over the "toys" link literally just being an eBay search for "club penguin".

I don't understand why people are trying so hard to remake the game, they need to understand that it's not completely gone. It's still going to be available on mobile, just with a name change. Club Penguin Island. Thanks for posting this @MikkR1
Not entirely true. Some people may not have mobile, and even if they do, you need to pay just to play the game itself, and God knows how many microtransactions they throw at you after that.

1. I don't understand why people are trying so hard to remake the game, they need to understand that it's not completely gone. It's still going to be available on mobile, just with a name change. Club Penguin Island. Thanks for posting this @MikkR1
CPI is crap. Absolute garbage. It isn't free, it isn't good and it abowomanely isn't Club Penguin.

Back