Coin Flip Knock-out?

Pirates Chat Transcript

General Info
Chat start time Jan 12, 2011 12:56:56 PM EST
Chat end time Jan 12, 2011 1:05:40 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:08:44
Operator Don
Chat Transcript
info: Thank you for your patience. A Technical Support Representative will be with you shortly.
info: All Technical Support Representatives are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience.
info: You are now chatting with 'Don'
Don: Greetings Pirate.
Giovanni: Hello
Don: How are you today Giovanni?
Giovanni: Good
Don: Good to hear.
Don: i see that you have a question regarding the Coin emote.
Giovanni: I was Just wondering if the " flip a coin " emote will ever return.
Don: We removed it due to a functionality issue that was caused by the emote.
Don: At this time, there are no plane to bring it back into the game. I am really sorry for any inconvenience.
Giovanni: I see I saw people flipping hammers.
Giovanni: So sooner or later it will be brought back?
Don: No, it will not be put back into the game.
Don: Again, I am really very sorry.
Don: Is there anything else that I can address for you?
Giovanni: No thank you
Don: (smile)
Don: Thank you for coming into Live Chat.
Don: Have a toontastics day Giovanni.
Giovanni: Goodbye.
EDIT (Jan 12, 2011 at 10:30 AM):
So RIP coin
EDIT (Jan 12, 2011 at 10:31 AM):
:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:
:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
EDIT (Jan 12, 2011 at 11:46 AM):
we should go on strike P:<

I was running by one morning in Tortuga about 7am and i did a dead stop when i saw about 8
female pirates flipping coins in a row. I did a double take.I put up thought bubble and asked "Is this the pickup
Zone?" After a few seconds of silence someone put up a thought bubble that said,
"Not me!" Then i ran off ,lol.

I miss my coin flip emote :( I had no idea people were exploiting it...! Or even there were glitches associated with it... Well beside flipping the hammer and bottle which is sort of Disney's fault....

Ok this is totally unfair. I mean i diddnt use this emote myself, but its stupid. Disney should have thought the bad benifits and good benifits b4 they even put something on! The innocents of good pirates should not be punished for it. Im not saying we should go on strike, but its an idea to think of the good and bad benifits! Am i right?

Pirates Chat Transcript

General Info
Chat start time Jan 12, 2011 12:56:56 PM EST
Chat end time Jan 12, 2011 1:05:40 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:08:44
Operator Don
Chat Transcript
info: Thank you for your patience. A Technical Support Representative will be with you shortly.
info: All Technical Support Representatives are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience.
info: You are now chatting with 'Don'
Don: Greetings Pirate.
Giovanni: Hello
Don: How are you today Giovanni?
Giovanni: Good
Don: Good to hear.
Don: i see that you have a question regarding the Coin emote.
Giovanni: I was Just wondering if the " flip a coin " emote will ever return.
Don: We removed it due to a functionality issue that was caused by the emote.
Don: At this time, there are no plane to bring it back into the game. I am really sorry for any inconvenience.
Giovanni: I see I saw people flipping hammers.
Giovanni: So sooner or later it will be brought back?
Don: No, it will not be put back into the game.
Don: Again, I am really very sorry.
Don: Is there anything else that I can address for you?
Giovanni: No thank you
Don: (smile)
Don: Thank you for coming into Live Chat.
Don: Have a toontastics day Giovanni.
Giovanni: Goodbye.
EDIT (Jan 12, 2011 at 10:30 AM):
So RIP coin
Toontasic Day? :confused::confused::confused::confused: They've done that to me before too, they get their games confused XD

Back