Coin Flip Knock-out?

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I heard today on live that people were doing the coin flip and were being knocked out as soon as they did it, some said they were banned. What do you think is going on?

The GMs were monitoring Abassa earlier today.
People were banned with good reason I'm sure (not over coin-flip, unless exploiting it). Anyone who feels they were unfairly banned can always call Disney to appeal.

Seems like they could simply modify the code in the animation removing the ability to glitch it rather than removing the animation. I wasn't aware that there were exploits within the coin flip animation. What do these glitches do?

Seems like they could simply modify the code in the animation removing the ability to glitch it rather than removing the animation. I wasn't aware that there were exploits within the coin flip animation. What do these glitches do?
They tried, it was listed as fixed in previous release notes. Looks like they gave up.
I am not sure of the specifics on the glitches (or which one in particular warranted the removal of the emote).

Wow thats just weird earlier today I accidently got caught in the glitch that has a bottle in your hand I went afk and decided to flip coin and the bottle was still in there and even became a sword I'll post later.

tonic and fs to sword from dagger at the same time thats how to do tonic sword and why dont they just make it so we cant run through each other again so it cant be exploited

the coin flip and dance emote were related to many " flying " glitches but could be used like drawing your sword and putting it away fast glitch ( allows most glitch oppurtunities anywhere ) but yes the coin flip will be gone as in the animation part due to the emotes ability to override many programs in-game...:drink:

Back