Discussion COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2017

Pluto-Z

Notorious Pirate
!!!!! The 17-18 season has started for college football! Do you like college or nfl the best or is it equal? What's your favorite division?

upload_2017-9-9_11-30-48.jpeg

Let's goooooooooooooooooo!!!
upload_2017-9-9_11-31-45.jpeg

College Football is the best (Go Dawgs!). I'm a huge Falcons fan, though. Can't wait for the Falcons to get revenge this year. I see them going in the 12-4 range and being the number one or two seed.
Lettsss goooooo boys! 2 close wins this weekend. A huge one but super sloppy against ND. Chicago was a nail biter as well and our offensive play calling definitely needs some work. Defense needs to work on stopping the run.

Lettsss goooooo boys! 2 close wins this weekend. A huge one but super sloppy against ND. Chicago was a nail biter as well and our offensive play calling definitely needs some work. Defense needs to work on stopping the run.
Fromm played decently well, was disappointed in the play calling as well as the offensive line. Receivers dropping passes didn't help Fromm much either. When Eason gets back the offense will click much better (nothing against Fromm, he's just a freshman). That defense is LEGIT though. They'll keep us in every ballgame! As for the Falcons, I was a little concerned with the lack of vertical passing against the Bears, not going to beat Green Bay without exploiting the weaknesses in their secondary next week. Go Dawgs and Go Falcons!!!
Edit: WHAT A CATCH BY GODWIN (forgot to mention that).

Fromm played decently well, was disappointed in the play calling as well as the offensive line. Receivers dropping passes didn't help Fromm much either. When Eason gets back the offense will click much better (nothing against Fromm, he's just a freshman). That defense is LEGIT though. They'll keep us in every ballgame! As for the Falcons, I was a little concerned with the lack of vertical passing against the Bears, not going to beat Green Bay without exploiting the weaknesses in their secondary next week. Go Dawgs and Go Falcons!!!
We also beat ourselves up with penalties as well. There was no reason we should have had that many. We gave up 100+ yards in penalties.. I believe it will be corrected this week though.

We also beat ourselves up with penalties as well. There was no reason we should have had that many. We gave up 100+ yards in penalties.. I believe it will be corrected this week though.
Totally agreed. Some of those calls were weak in my opinion but the facemasks etc by Dom Sanders and co. drove me insane. If we can clean up the penalties, get Eason back and reduce the costly mistakes (drops etc), watch out.

Personally I like Fromm better than Eason already. In the first game against Appalachian State, Eason had 3 plays and 0 yards, while Fromm had 3 plays and I think 60 yards. And on top of that, Eason showed up drunk to training camp, and didn't perform too well. The offense will click before too long, as long as our defense can stop the other team.

Personally I like Fromm better than Eason already. In the first game against Appalachian State, Eason had 3 plays and 0 yards, while Fromm had 3 plays and I think 60 yards. And on top of that, Eason showed up drunk to training camp, and didn't perform too well. The offense will click before too long, as long as our defense can stop the other team.
Did Eason really? I never heard about that

That's what I'd heard =/
I'm not seeing anything. I do agree Eason is the partying type but I've heard nothing but good things about him. To be fair about him against Appalachian, he only had 2 drives essentially and we couldn't run the ball either. Think it's the whole offense at fault then it is Eason. Plus, Eason was pretty clutch last year. If you take away an awful Hail Mary, he had 3 comebacks to his name.

Back