Combat changing update neeed?

Combat changing update neeed?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would like better combat then clicking because it ticks my family off when im all
"*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* STUPID THING KILLED ME *gets revived* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* UGH IT KILLED ME AGAIN*gets revived* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* OMG NOT AGAIN.. REALLY!?!*gets revived* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* FORGET THIS *shuts off laptop*

double click!

Wait, to those of you who said no - why?

Cuz I said, I didn't like the way other MMORPG games were played. Look up there on my comment: Click-walk away to get snacks-click-snooze ...

I don't mind what you said, that we only take damage when we actually pass the sword through, buy combo moves, etc. But I don't mind clicking either (except that ppl around me 'hate' the clicking sound). And I definitely do not want Wii/Kinect system. I play pirates to take a break, I don't need a workout while playing it. :p

Kinect/Wii is overrated. Maybe you could choose your own combo moves, and what you said i said above.

Does anybody believe we shouldn't be able to jump as high? I mean, were pirates not robots with super legs.

Ya i think Fighting with the click thing is super easy i even can wach a video while fighting and just remember to open the loot chest. try fighting 3 trhalls with sabre jumping?

Depends on what sabre ye have, mate.
All I'm asking is something along the lines of harder to make combos and combo customization, and bringing down the power of our weapons wwwaaayy more. And strengthening enemies, making them more numerous or harder.

Jumping is unrealistic. I think what should happen is that you only take damage if the guys sword passes though you, and the combo would be much harder to do. Another thing is that you should be able to "buy" new combo moves at each trainer depending on your level. More customization, more things to spend money on, and improved combat. yet its skill kept simple. Whats to lose?

lol jumping on the game is like parrying and dodging blows in real life its best people have so techniqually its more realistic then just standing and clicking i mean watch the movies they dont stand still and hack each other they actually move around to stop from taking damage they should just make it turnbased for pvp and elminate BOTH jumpers and non jumpers and leave noraml enemies free turn attack style

Sigh.. are we really having another Jumper discussion? I honestly think that both holding down a spacebar (and not holding it down) are both easy, so can we just agree that some people like different things?

Back on-topic.. I think that they should try to change around the combat. 'Training' probably doesn't give people the thrill because of doing the same repetitive motions, so if they could think of something more 'varied,' that would be wonderful.

lol jumping on the game is like parrying and dodging blows in real life its best people have so techniqually its more realistic then just standing and clicking i mean watch the movies they dont stand still and hack each other they actually move around to stop from taking damage they should just make it turnbased for pvp and elminate BOTH jumpers and non jumpers and leave noraml enemies free turn attack style

Please don't turn it into a jumper discussion . And besides, pirates didn't jump 10 feet high to dodge.

Back on topic: How would being able to deflect attacks like in real fencing sound to you guys? Of course, if this happened health would be decreased, but then combat would be much more fun and skill full.

Please don't turn it into a jumper discussion . And besides, pirates didn't jump 10 feet high to doge.

Back on topic: How would being able to deflect attacks like in real fencing sound to you guys? Of course, if this happened health would be decreased, but then combat would be much more fun and skill full.

lol its the only substitution we have

Ugh, i ask for it to not be turned into a jumper discussion, thank you very much.
If they added this, we wouldn't need to jump, anyways. Now, can we please go back to topic?

*ding* light bulb! A flaming Motlov cocktail, but with rum! That would be a pretty cool weapon, haha.

*ding* light bulb! A flaming Motlov cocktail, but with rum! That would be a pretty cool weapon, haha.

Hey!! I did that ... I've got proof! ;) It would be cool if this is a real weapon on Potco ...

screenshot_2011-04-28_09-45-29.jpg

This, so far, has been a decent discussion on the disadvantages of the current combat system and ideas to improve it. Let's not change that.

Thanks everyone.

i think we should like control our sword with the mouse and depending on the place of the hit and movement is the damage.

This, so far, has been a decent discussion on the disadvantages of the current combat system and ideas to improve it. Let's not change that.

Thanks everyone.

Yay! We've got Davy's approval on how to conduct a discussion properly! - pats on self's back and everybody's back -

OMG, too funny! :D I'm the same way too! The clicking of keyboard drives them crazy!

Yet, I don't like the *click* *snooze* *click* *walk away get some snacks* *click* *watch TV* *click* *talk to ppl* *click* *text on the cell ph* ... :p

do you have ADD or something?

i hate the clicking and so does my family. they also hate when i start blowing stuff up. there like corey turn down the volume. and im like but then i cant hear it. too bad its irritating!

do you have ADD or something?

Did you ever play the other MMORPG games where we don't actually combat? We just click and watch ... yea, you could say I might have ADD ...;). Most of the time (while I was still playing, not anymore though), I just *clicked* *daydreamed* *oh, it was done ... let me find another task or kill the next one* *clicked* *daydreamed* ...

Did you ever play the other MMORPG games where we don't actually combat? We just click and watch ... yea, you could say I might have ADD ...;). Most of the time (while I was still playing, not anymore though), I just *clicked* *daydreamed* *oh, it was done ... let me find another task or kill the next one* *clicked* *daydreamed* ...

this is the only game i have ever played. besides a few xbox games at other peoples houses

Back