• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SEAKING23

Honorable Pirate
Title says all. i was thinking we need a change in the way we fight, becuase its just clicking. Sure, its fun, but there's no skill to it. I do have an idea, but first i wanted to see if everyone thinks we even need an update to combat.

I agree with you on this you can just watch tv while clicking your mouose you don't even need to look at the mouse or screen anymore. There should be some sort of wii or kinect system were you really swing your arm like your swinging a sword in order to swing your pirates sword lol.

I agree with you on this you can just watch tv while clicking your mouose you don't even need to look at the mouse or screen anymore. There should be some sort of wii or kinect system were you really swing your arm like your swinging a sword in order to swing your pirates sword lol.

my arm would be like, "OH NOES FIRST THE WII GOLF GAME NOW THIS? forget this human! -falls off and goes to another human -"

Jumping is unrealistic. I think what should happen is that you only take damage if the guys sword passes though you, and the combo would be much harder to do. Another thing is that you should be able to "buy" new combo moves at each trainer depending on your level. More customization, more things to spend money on, and improved combat. yet its skill kept simple. Whats to lose?

Last thing I need is more stuff to spend money on... I spend 4,000-7,000 on ship repairs, cannon ammo, and gun ammo in two days..... SvS has got me bankrupt.

I would like to ask everyone not to start a Jumper discussion in this thread. Jumping vs not jumping has been discussed hundreds of times with everyone just arguing their points. Thank you

Back OT
Eh, i wouldnt mind if they change the way we fight, as long as its not automatic attacking like other games. :)

As long as my arm won't fall off and I don't have to go bankrupt looting AND playing SvS I'll be fine with whatever it is changed to.... lol.
Unless I have to retrain my skills again :mad:

i would like better combat then clicking because it ticks my family off when im all
"*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* STUPID THING KILLED ME *gets revived* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* UGH IT KILLED ME AGAIN*gets revived* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* OMG NOT AGAIN.. REALLY!?!*gets revived* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* FORGET THIS *shuts off laptop*

You would have to be pretty skilled to jump and fight in real life :lol1: Anyway clicking is very boring... If you pick up the rythme you don't even have to look... You could carry on a conversation and still so combos.. Its too easy..

You would have to be pretty skilled to jump and fight in real life :lol1: Anyway clicking is very boring... If you pick up the rythme you don't even have to look... You could carry on a conversation and still so combos.. Its too easy..

lol, its so easy and boring i play fallout new vegas and world of warcraft at the same time....

Trust me, if that happened Disney would have a lot of Lawsuits on their hands... broken hands and whatnot

Last thing I need is more stuff to spend money on... I spend 4,000-7,000 on ship repairs, cannon ammo, and gun ammo in two days..... SvS has got me bankrupt.

If i were you, i would shoot who ever sells you cannon ammo and the ship repairs. I sink a considerable amount, yet i only spend like 500 gold on repairs. Cannon ammo isn't worth mentioning, its so low.

Back