Combining Roleplays

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Hello fellow TLOPO members forums members and role players! I am Jack Cannonskull. I know most of you already know me but I have a proposition.

EDIT: I saw someone recently replying to this thread. Please understand that this is an old thread much has changed since then.

This thread may now be used to find other small groups or Empires who roleplay who would be interested in joining the ongoing country roleplay. I am currently an officer of the EITC.

If you are interested in roleplaying you may comment.

Last edited:
I'd also like to say since some people get confused on what role play means....
The Roleplay I am talking about is a roleplay where you make up your character and your characters purpose/goal and what side they are on (EITC, Navy, Pirate, Spanish, French, other.) You can basically figure out the rest from knowing who you are and what you are trying to do. Role play just flows as other players make decisions about what their own character does.

I have a Kingdom that kinda brings different aspects together, anyone is welcome! Feel free to message me for details.

We're the Kingdom of Haven in Discord, and Haven Kingdom in TLOPO.

Last edited:
Our roleplay comprises of the oldest roleplay community on Potco, in early 2008. It was created during the time of The Paradox, and formed as many British Empire/Eitc guilds, known as Co. Empire, Co. Black Guard, Legendary co. Elites, Vicerroyalty Co, British Co. Elites, etc. We have our own base of roleplay and complexity outside of the game, since the game Potco was up and closed, on wikia, and discord servers. We like to retain to a logical and historical side of roleplay with Pirate lore in mind. We are based on an old roleplay of veteran members on Potco, and are committed to a country roleplay, which stands at this moment, outside of the game, and guilds representing different forms within the game. AS I said our roleplay is more grounded, and find the seriousness of keeping it not "over the top fictional garbage", is the best way to go. WE have found yes Tlopo members are more casual, so we do have casual roleplayers that just like to participate in events, and have more hardcore that wear uniforms, to firing lines, and want to be apart of the British Empire experience, as a pivateer, Navy, Eitc, Marine, etc. If you would like to know more I will provide our wikia site, dating all the massive work we have done, to build the basis of roleplay.

Our roleplay comprises of the oldest roleplay community on Potco, in early 2008. It was created during the time of The Paradox, and formed as many British Empire/Eitc guilds, known as Co. Empire, Co. Black Guard, Legendary co. Elites, Vicerroyalty Co, British Co. Elites, etc. We have our own base of roleplay and complexity outside of the game, since the game Potco was up and closed, on wikia, and discord servers. We like to retain to a logical and historical side of roleplay with Pirate lore in mind. We are based on an old roleplay of veteran members on Potco, and are committed to a country roleplay, which stands at this moment, outside of the game, and guilds representing different forms within the game. AS I said our roleplay is more grounded, and find the seriousness of keeping it not "over the top fictional garbage", is the best way to go. WE have found yes Tlopo members are more casual, so we do have casual roleplayers that just like to participate in events, and have more hardcore that wear uniforms, to firing lines, and want to be apart of the British Empire experience, as a pivateer, Navy, Eitc, Marine, etc. If you would like to know more I will provide our wikia site, dating all the massive work we have done, to build the basis of roleplay.
I'm not really looking for an incredibly serious roleplay. I just like to kind of wing it and have fun with it.
The roleplay I do Is better described as playing TLOPO without saying ANYTHING outside of the game or acting like you are at all yourself.
You basically just completely pretend that you are this character and you obviously don't say things like LOL xD anything about real life or anything about TLOPO or that stuff. It's not an extremely serious role play where we plan out what we will do ahead of time. We just kind of start wherever we left off and make it up from there, like making up a story. I don't mean to sound like it is not at all serious because I try my best to make it make sense and to be fun and somewhat unexpected. We also try to focus on the time period of the early 1700s and we don't really mention anything that's not in the game already.

Perhaps to understand what the kind of role play I do is like I will try to make a somewhat accurate example.
Jack: I have received a letter from the Navy
Hector: Is it from Admiral Nelson?
Jack: Yes it is
Hector: Read it aloud please
Jack: "Dear Mr. Cannonskull we strongly desire that you captain one of our warships which are sailing to Isla De La Avaricia to attack the Spanish. If you accept this offer then please meet me at the EITC trading co office and we can discuss things." - Nelson
Hector: Sounds like you need to get to the office then
Jack: Yes I suppose so I will see you later
Hector - Waves -
At this point someone would play Admiral Nelson and I would go talk to him. Since we don't have enough people for someone to be Admiral Nelson usually whoever is the least involved in the situation plays Nelson. We wish we had enough people for everyone to have their own separate parts which is why I made this thread.
Nelson (being played by Hector): Ahh Mr. Cannonskull it is great to see you again!
Jack: Thank you sir. I don't have much time so can we get right to the point?
Nelson: Oh yes of course!
Jack: Thank you
Nelson: Our ships are sailing from (The French island) to Avaricia to aid the French in a surprise attack against the Spanish. We need someone to Captain our Flagship and we would be honored if you would do so
Jack: Yes of course I will accept!
Nelson: Good good! We will prepare a crew for you and will meet you there
Jack: Thank you Admiral I appreciate the honor
Nelson: The honor is ours
Jack: -salutes-

That's a pretty basic scene me and @Hector Shipwrecker would do when role playing. If anyone has anymore questions you can just ask. If you need me to make up another scene or maybe make up a different kind of scene (battle attack something like that) I will do so,

I think that we will probably end up NOT combining because after talking to @Hector Shipwrecker I think he would rather this roleplay just be for us and anyone else who would like to join (rather than combining our stories.) If anyone is interested in joining our roleplay you can respond to this thread or PM me.

I perssonaly am planning on starting a small roleplaying guild and that guild will most likely be my crew, know what I mean? Just ordinary pirates doing their stuff.
Very interested in combining roleplays ;)

Back