Coming Soon ... New Residents Setting Up Shop

Well im maxed out on gold so i have to spend it on something right?? lol :flag:
EDIT (Nov 11, 2010 11:12 AM):
just hope i dont blow it all on new duds and then boom! heres the new ships, and poor flapp jack is broke! lol :flag:

wow this is great news! i was getting tired of my same old drab clothes. i need something colorful and flashy to catch tia's eye. a pirate is what he wears, flashy outfit means better loot. i mean who would dare give a well dressed pirate captian an old pair boots in a loot chest. am i a dandy? well maybe just a little.:facepalm:

wow this is great news! i was getting tired of my same old drab clothes. i need something colorful and flashy to catch tia's eye. a pirate is what he wears, flashy outfit means better loot. i mean who would dare give a well dressed pirate captian an old pair boots in a loot chest. am i a dandy? well maybe just a little.:facepalm:

You already wear multi color. IF that don't catch the eye, I don't know what does. Lol

LOL @ Elusive! I won't wear a coat on pirates. Well, hardly and for the same reasons. I wish they would do some plane jane flats...maybe it's just me but sometimes the skirts don't look right with boots. So I have to resort to going shoeless? Ouch for Nell.

Back